Chapter 6

---Y/N POV---

"That would be great. Then we could see each other?"

I heard Florence whispering in the corner of the room when I was woke up. I looked to the window and she was giggling and smiling while talking on the phone. 

"Flo?" I asked. She looked over at me and smiled.

"Gotta go. But I'll tell her what we planned. Bye." She hung up and walked over to my bed. "Good news. My man said that he's with Tom in Atlanta filming a movie, so they've agreed that we can go visit and you can meet Tom."

"Your man, huh?" I smirked at her. "Will I get to meet him?"

"Probably. And he has connections, so he might be able to help us with other people, too." She blushed and smiled.

"Perfect. When can we go?"

"Our flight leaves in 5 hours, so let's get some breakfast and then hit the road. We can go see them tomorrow morning. Maybe we could go do more karaoke tonight?" She blinked innocently at me.

"Not a chance. I'm not doing that again."

"Fine. Maybe we could go clubbing."

"Nope." I shut the bathroom door and started to get ready.

"You're so lame!" 

I laughed and got in the shower. 

Once I was done, I packed up all of my stuff and checked to make sure that I got everything. 

"I'm going to get breakfast! What do you want?"

"A muffin and some yogurt! And chocolate milk!" Flo yelled from the bathroom.

"Got it!" I put my shoes on, grabbed my phone, and went to the lobby. The kitchen was fully stocked with yummy foods, so I started piling them on my plate.

"Excuse me." Someone behind me said. I turned around and found a very handsome man.

"Yes?"

"You're in front of the fruit."

"Oh yes, sorry." I blushed and walked away.

"Wait. I was just kidding." He chuckled.

I turned around. "Oh."

"I actually think you're really pretty. Can I get your number? I'm Lucas. Lucas Till."

I blushed and looked down. I was about to say no when Florence's voice came into my head.

"You need to step out of your comfort zone, Y/N. Live a little." She had told me that when we were on the plane to London.

"Sure." I smiled at him. Even though I was on my soulmate adventure, it wouldn't hurt to talk to a cute boy, would it? No, it wouldn't.

"Awesome." He handed me his phone and I put my number in it. Then I grabbed me and Flo's food and walked past him.

"Text me." I winked at him and walked to the lobby.

"Wait!" I turned around. "What's your name?" He asked.

"Florence." I smiled and went to the elevator. Then I hurried and ran onto it before he could find me again. Dang. Did I just do that? Is this what living on the edge feels like? Wow. 

"Flo!" I yelled once I got back in the room. "I gave a guy my number!"

She came running out of the bathroom with nothing on. "WHAT? Tell me everything!"

"PUT CLOTHES ON!" I yelled.

She laughed and wrapped herself in a towel. "You'll get used to it. So what happened?