Chapter 11

"Holy crap." We stood in front of Hugh Jackman's house. Not only was that shocking, but it was HUGE. Like, mansion mansion huge.

"I'm in heaven." I stared in awe.

"I've seen bigger." Florence grabbed my hand and we kept walking. "Let's go. We don't have all day."

We walked up the driveway and to the front door. It took us like 5 minutes, and then we couldn't find which one was the front door.

I knocked and someone answered the door very quickly.

"Welcome." A middle-aged woman said. She gestured for us to enter so we did. She took our coats and walked us to a big sitting room. "Mr. Jackman will be with you shortly."

"Thank you." Andrew said.

I looked around at all the painting I was seeing. So many different ones. Lots of windows, too. And cutely decorated couches. Everything was beautiful.

"Andrew!" Hugh came in the room. He went over and gave him a big hug.

"Good you see you, buddy. Oh and this is my soulmate Florence."

"Oh yes, I know Florence!" He gave her a big hug, too.

"Your house is beautiful." Flo said.

"Thank you. My wife's touch makes it perfect. And is this our adventure girl?"

Hugh looked at me and smiled.

"That would be me."

"Exciting! Can I give you a hug?"

"Umm, please do." I laughed. He came over and squeezed me in a big bear hug. He felt warm and smelled like men's cologne. So nice. I pulled away and looked at my stats.

 I pulled away and looked at my stats

"Sim Sebastian? Who's that?" I asked.

"Oh Bash!" Hugh smiled. "He lives just down the street. A cute boy. He's about 10 years old. I'll text his mom and see if he's home! Have a seat and I'll have Maren bring out some snacks."

He went to the other room as we sat down on a couch.

"A 10 year old? Really?"

"Soulmate adventures go in weird directions I'm telling you. One of my friends had to touch a 1 month old baby." Florence laughed.

The woman who opened the door, Maren, came into the room and brought us some snacks. I grabbed a vine of grapes and starting eating them. They were super crunchy, which is my favorite type of grape. 

We sat there in silence for a few minutes, just the sounds of us eating could be heard. 

"Okay he is home!" Hugh came back into the room. I jumped and dropped a grape on the floor because of how sudden his arrival was.

"Great!" Florence said. "Should we go?"

"Yeah." I nodded. Then I grabbed my coat and we walked out the door.