Chapter 9

"Blake!" Florence yelled as the door opened.

"Florence!" She yelled back. Everyone was yelling everyone's names and giving out hugs while I just stood in the corner.

"You must be Y/N!" Blake said to me. She gave me a tight hug. "It's so nice to meet you! We're honored to be a part of your soulmate journey."

"It's an honor to meet you guys. I'm a huge fan."

"Aww, thank you. The girls are in the other room with Ryan, so you can follow me this way!" She gestured to the other room and we walked with her.

"Andrew!" Ryan yelled as we walked in. He got up and kissed him on the lips. Quickly, but it definitely happened.

I giggled and looked away. "Hey, that's my man." Florence said.

"Well he was mine first." Ryan retorted. "Where's our adventure girl??" He looked around.

"Right here!" Blake grabbed my hand and pulled me towards him.

"Nice to meet you, Y/N. You know, I remember my soulmate journey. It was so frustrating because I had to go to all of these places, but it was very worth it in the end. I found the girl that I was meant to be with." I smiled and nodded. They're so cute together. "Anyway, let's get you further along on this journey!" 

"Okay." I giggled. Then he came over and gave me a tight hug. Wow, he smells nice.

"Of course it's Hugh

"Of course it's Hugh." He looked at the stats and laughed. "I'll text him. Have a seat, we've got the ice cream out. Just tell the girls what kind you want and they'll bring it to you!"

We gave them our orders and they quickly brought them out. All covered in sprinkles, chocolate, and... sparkles? Hopefully those are edible.

"Thank you, cutie." I smiled at her and took a bite of my ice cream. "SO GOOD!" I gave her a thumbs up and kept eating it. She smiled and ran back into the kitchen.

"Hugh, I'm being serious right now." Ryan said into his phone. "You really are the next person on her journey. Want me to show you? Okay, let me facetime you."

Suddenly the phone was pointed at me.

"Say hi, Y/N! It's Hugh on the other side."

"Umm, hi Hugh. I'm Y/N." I waved and smiled.

"Show him your stats." Flo nudged me. I pressed my boob and they popped up.

"SEE! You are her next guy." Ryan said triumphantly.

"Well I'm glad that you haven't started lying more. I believe you. I'm just home here in Australia. I'll send you the address. Just let me know when you'll be here."

"Okay. Thanks, Hugh!" Florence said.

We ended the night with hugs for all and went back to our hotel.

"Australia? Isn't that like a 17 hour flight?" I asked Florence.

"15.5, to be approximate. But don't worry. You can sleep a lot, and they give food on longer flights. Just like the one to London!"

I side-eyed her.

"I'm serious! It'll be fine. We'll have fun." She smiled at me and gave me a thumbs up.

"Fine. We leave tomorrow morning?"

"Yep. Anyway, it's only 9 pm. Wanna go clubbing?"

I shrugged. "Sure. I like dancing."

"WHAT? ARE YOU SERIOUS RIGHT NOW???" Florence came over and shook my shoulders. "THE Y/N Y/L/N wants to go clubbing? Who are you and what have you done with the Y/N I met that first day? She would never go clubbing."

"Well she also wouldn't do karaoke, poem reading, zip lining, or talk to boys. A lot has changed in the past couple weeks, Flo."

"I'M SO PROUD OF YOU!! Now let's get you looking hot. Here, look through my suitcase." She dragged it onto the bed and began sorting through all her dresses. I saw a lot of really nice ones, not surprisingly.

"This one." She handed me a red dress. "Try it on."

I put it on and came out of the bathroom.

"Hot. So hot." Florence smiled and clapped for me.

"Girl, it's so short. I'm not wearing it."

"Yes you are. You look absolutely gorgeous, and I want you to rule the night." She grabbed a cute green one for her and went to change.

"She's right, you look gorgeous." Andrew commented. He smiled lightly and I blushed.

"Thanks."

Florence came out in her cute green dress and we left the hotel. We found a club a couple streets away and got in immediately with her celebrity status. There were so many people and the music was insanely loud.

"Okay. Goal for the night? Dance with a hot guy. But don't kiss him. You want to be your confident self, but also faithful to your soulmate."

"Okay. I think I can do that." I smiled at her and we high fived. Then she grabbed Andrews hand and went into the dancing bodies. A song I didn't know came on but I liked the beat so I started dancing. Some guy tapped on my shoulder and held his hand out. I nodded and stepped closer to him. He put his hands on my hips and started swaying with me. He lightly kissed my neck and pulled me closer. We danced for a few minutes and then I excused myself to get some water. As soon as I was done drinking it, another guy came and asked me to dance. This happened for around 30 minutes. The last guy I danced with was very persistent in trying to kiss me, I was getting annoyed by it.

Finally, Florence and Andrew came over to grab me. "Ready to go?" They asked.

"Yes." I nodded.

"Goodnight kiss?" The guy asked.

"Maybe go kiss the wall? It would appreciate it more than I would." I smiled and walked away.

"Men. They suck." I rolled my eyes and we walked to our car.