Chapter 10

---Hyunjin POV---

"I'm bored. What should we do?" I asked Changbin hyung. 

He looked at the ceiling for a minute, and then stared at me. "Go bother Han?"

"Okay." I shrugged. We walked into Hans room and saw him sitting on his bed watching a K-drama. I jumped on the bed and Changbin quickly followed.

Han screamed and we laid down next to him.

"Watcha doin'?" Changbin laid on his side and smiled.

"Trying to be in the moment. They look like they're about to kiss but it isn't far enough along in the show, so something is going to interrupt them, obviously. Oh, just like you guys!" Han glared at us. 

I laughed and cuddled into his side. "Press play, I want to watch."

He pressed play and we watched the rest of the episode with him.

Later at dinner, my soulmate thing popped up again.

Your soulmate has met 4 people. She has 4 left.

"4 left? Dang, the girl is cruising along. How do you think she's doing it? It usually takes a lot of time to track down random people that have touched one another." Jeongin asked. He looked at me with his cute face and I pinched his cheeks.

He pushed my hands away and I laughed. "Who knows. We'll find out eventually." I kept eating my food and chatted with my brothers.

Later, Chan said that he wanted to try bartending.

"But you're so clumsy." Seungmin said. "And way too old to be handling fragile objects."

Chan pushed him away and grabbed the bottle.

I went up beside him and grabbed one, too. Then I tried spinning it around and throwing it up in the air. Everyone yelled as I caught it.

"What?" I asked.

"Where did you learn to do that?" Minho asked.

"I don't know. I've never done it before."

"Never? Like at all?" Felix asked.

"Nope."

"Interesting." Chan said, smiling.

---Y/N POV---

"It is wayyyyy to early to be awake." I laid my head on Flo's shoulder as we drove to the airport. It was 6:30 AM, and our flight was in 2 1/2 hours. We had plenty of time, according to Google. But Florence said no. Apparently we had to be there insanely early to get good seats at the gate.

"You're fine. Go to sleep, little baby." She patted my head and laughed.

I groaned and then leaned my head against the window instead.

"At least it's not 5:30! So we got to sleep longer than some people!" Andrew said from the front seat. He has too much energy. I glared at him and closed my eyes. Then I put in my headphones and turned on calming music.

Before I knew it, we were at the airport and it was 6:58. We got through security pretty quick, so we went to find our gate. Once we did, Flo and I went to find some breakfast for the 3 of us. And our bodyguards, because apparently Andrew needs them? Who knows why.

"Girl, I don't care what you say. I'm getting this egg McMuffin. I can't live without it." Florence huffed at me.

"Fine. I'm getting a bagel. I'll meet you at the gate when I'm done."

"Okay!" She smiled and we went our separate ways. 

I got in line for a bagel when Julie called me.

"Hey Jules! It's been a minute since we've talked." We text a lot, but we don't get much time to talk on the phone.