Chapter 1: A talk

(Author's note I will like to sate that this story is base off of other fanfics I read so don't get mad if its not that original but please enjoy)

Jack's Pov

It's been cloudy here in Ireland and my wifi hasn't been working to well lately. I sighed trying to think of something to do. Then my phone vibrated I checked it. Mark or markiplier sent me a text message.
M- hey Jacki how you been
J- bored lately nothing to do lately
M- cheer up I'm sure you'll find something to do
J- hopefully
M- well hope find something to do I have to go but I'll text you later bye
J- bye

I put down my phone and walked to the kitchen I might as well eat something right. But then I remembered that I didn't upload anything on my channel. It didn't get me down at least I'll have something to do now.

Mark's Pov

I gotten bored after recording the videos I needed for my channel on YouTube so I decided to text my good old Irish friend Sean or jacksepticeye. After a while I remembered I still had to edit and upload one of my videos. I said bye to Jack and walked to my computer ready to edit a video.

~Time skip~

Jack's Pov

Today was sunny here in Ireland which is rare but I didn't complain. I was busy thinking about what I should record when I got a Skype call from Mark a smile crept on my face. I waved when his face appeared on the screen. *Mark is looking cute today* Wait did I hear myself correctly did I just say mark was cute. That can't be right I like mark but as a friend. "Jack are you ok" Mark's voice snapped me back to reality "I'm fine" I told him. "You sure" he said to me with a worried look. "Yes Mark" To avoid anymore questions I quickly changed the subject "how's your channel been Mark" He smiled "Its been fine ... Sean" I smiled "that's good to here" After a few minutes of silence Mark spoke up "Jack I have something to tell you" "What is it Mark" He hesitated "Never mind I have to go Jack" Before I could speak he hung up. "Strange" I mumbled.

Mark's Pov

How could I be so stupid. I looked at my computer screen thinking about what I just did. Why didn't I tell him. I was going to tell him that well I love him but my fear of rejection took over me. Jack must be so mad at me right now. I better apologize. I was going to call him back when there was a knock at the door. I sighed and went to answer it when I opened the door I saw wade or lordminion777 standing on the other side. "Hey Mark....you seem down what's up" he said. I thought about telling him about it so I decided it would be good to get off my chest. "Come in" I told him he nodded and stepped inside. "So mark what is the deal" I sighed "Wade I need help I'm in love with Jack and I don't know how or when to tell him" Wade looked at me with shock "well if you ask me maybe you should invite him here than try to find out if he likes you" I thought for a moment "that's not a bad idea thanks wade for once you're not a dumbass" We laughed and then watched tv but I didnt pay attention to it I was planning everything in my head leading to me telling Jack my love for him.

(End don't worry I'll try to update this book daily so the story flows at a steady pace hope you guys like it so far )