Chapter 20: Our love is forever

Jack's Pov

Finally it's been a month since we freed the septiplier lands and everything is now back to normal. Bob,wade,and yami are already back on their channels however me and Mark waited a little longer we wanted to tell everyone about our relationship but when we're ready.

Mark's Pov

Today was the day...the day we were going to tell our fans about our relationship. I felt like we been away from youtube for to long after all we were already used to our relationship and we recovered completely I felt like we should tell them. "Hey babe can I ask you something" I said to him. "Yes what is it darling" he said to me. I smiled "do you think we should tell fans about us and why we've been gone for so long" He thought for a moment "ok let's make a video" I smiled and grabbed his hand and we went up to my recording room and got prepared to record the video. "Ready babe" I asked Jack he smiled and nodded "ready" I flicked on the camera and did my intro "hello everybody my name is markiplier and today I'm here with jacksepticeye " then Jack did his intro *wipsh* "top of ta morning to ya laddies my name is jacksepticeye and I'm here with markiplier" he pointed at me. "We're here today because he have something to tell you right Mark " he looked at me and smiled. "That's right Jack" I said. "Me and Jack..." I waited for Jack to finish my sentence. "Are in a relationship" he said proudly. "And to prove it" I kissed him on the lips passionately. He kissed back and I was happy. We hugged happily. We looked at the camera and smiled. Then we said we were gone from youtube because we were on vacation and apologized for not telling them. Then I did my outro. "Thank you everybody for watching and as always I'll see you in the next video buh-bye" then he did his outro "thank you guys for watching this video if you liked it Punch that like button in the face LIKE A BOSS and hive fives all around*wipsh wipsh* but thank you guys and I'll see all you dudes IN THE NEXT VIDEOO" I chuckled when he did his outro it always reminded me of his energy that I loved so much. We uploaded the video on both of our channels unedited. A few minutes later the comments went crazy with happiness of our relationship and that we're back. Jack hugged me "I love you Mark" I held him "I love you to Jack" it was perfect. I'm back on YouTube. Jack was mine our fans are happy and so is Jack. I was happy to know our love for each other is perfect. Our love is lasting. Our love is forever.

~The End~

(Thank you so much for reading my book it means a lot to me I'm working on a new fanfiction so that won't be long so I hope to see you in my other fanfiction)