Chapter 4: Love?

Sean's Pov

When the plane landed I said bye to Lola and went to get my luggage. I sighed hopefully Mark was here it would be a shame if he was late.
I took out my phone and texted him.
J- I landed you around
M- yes I'm looking for you
J- I'm on my way to get my luggage M- hold on I'll be right there

With that I put my phone away and waited for my bags to come around. Once I saw them I picked them up and walked away looking for Mark. I took out my phone I was about to text him when suddenly I felt two strong arms grab my waist and pulled me close to a body.

Mark's pov

I was looking for Jack when I saw him by the baggage claim. He took his bags and walked the opposite direction from me. I put a mischievous smile on my face and followed him being careful on not being caught. Finally he stopped walking and took out his phone. 'Now's my chance' I thought. I quietly snuck up on him and grabbed his waist and pulled him close to me. I felt him tense up a little from shock. I smirked "hey Sean" I whispered into his ear before I let him go. "M-mark" he stammered. "Want me to help with your bags" he smiled and nodded.
I took one his suitcases in my hand and lead him out the airport. We put his bags into the car and drove off.

~Time skip~

Still Mark's Pov

"Hey Sean " "yeah mark " "want to go out to drinking " "sure" I smiled and grabbed my car keys. He smiled at me "hey Mark where arw going to go drinking " I smiled "there's a near by pub. 'I hope Sean takes this as a sign that I like him' I said in my mind as we drove off. Soon we made it to the pub and ordered some drinks. Time went by as well as the drinks 2....4...8 before I knew it I was having trouble standing and walking.

Sean's Pov

I noticed that Mark was acting really drunk. I was only a little drunk because I'm irish and I'm use to drinking a lot but I can't say the same for mark. I helped him up. "Come on Mark you've been drinking to much" He grunted and walked with me or tried to walk. "S-sean" he said. "Yes" I said. "I have to tell you something" I chuckled "Mark you're drunk" I got the keys from him and drove him home. Once we were in he did something unexpected. He pinned me on the wall my arms on either of my sides.
"M-mark what are y- ahhhh" I was cut off by Mark kissing my neck passionately. "Mar-mark s-stop" I wimpered trying to pry him off of me. He growled and bit my neck I held back a moan. 'he's drunk he doesn't know what he's doing' I told myself. "Sean" he said looking into my eyes "I-I love you Sean" he said before kissing my lips roughly. I pushed him away. "What's wrong jack is the boss scared" he said smirking at me. I grabbed his arm and lead him to his room. He passed out on the bed leaving me there trying to recab what happened. 'Does he actually love me' I sighed and left the room. "He was drunk he didn't know what he did" I whispered to myself but something inside me told me differently.

(Ooo things are getting serious I wonder what will happen next hope you guys are still liking the story)