Chapter 11: Who are you

Mark's Pov

Tonight we're going to put our plan into action. I'm not going into detail of the plan that'll take to long all I will say is that with careful timing we can Sean unnoticed and run. We went to the small desert that Sam spoke about. He wasn't kidding when he said this place was cold at night it was freezing. Everyone except for Sam [because of his hoodie ] was shivering. When we saw the warehouse in the distance we froze. There was someone outside thankful the person didn't look like darkiplier. "Wait is that Jack" I heard Bob say behind me. We looked at Sam he can recognize Jack anytime anywhere. "I-I think so" said Sam. We cautiously walked torward him. He looked up that's when we noticed something off about him. His eyes were green and his hair was dark brown. Sam growled that's when we tensed. "Well well you must be Markiplier, darkiplier told me all about you" he said in a slightly deep voice and heavier irish accent than Jack. "Who-who are you" I said. He chuckled "isn't it obvious I'm the evil version of Sean" Sam growled louder Bob wade and yami stood by my sides getting ready to fight. "Tsk tsk tsk why fight me you guys aren't boss enough to handle me" he said in a taunting manner. "You're Jack and I know I'm stronger that Jack." I said bucking up. He scoffed and opened his hand a green fireball suddenly appeared from it. "Still want to challenge me" he said darkly. "Yes" I said and ran towards him. Jack threw the fireball at me but I dodged it and pinned him. "Look who's tough now" I said smirking. "Mark look out" I heard wade say before a fist hit my face face. Dark chuckled and Jack smirked. Suddenly I heard Sean's voice scream at them. "LEAVE MY FRIENDS ALONE" He said grabbing the evil Jack from behind and punching him. I saw dark turn and felt wade and yami help me up. Then a slightly familiar voice spoke to me "Mark is that you" I felt two small arms wrap around me. I realized this was tiny box Tim he looked exactly the way Sam described him. "Come on run" bob said after Sean knocked out his evil version. We all ran to the forest we're we group hugged. I felt happy to finally have jack back with me. We were safe but we weren't done we needed to free this land from darkiplier.