Chapter 17: The fight begins

Mark's Pov

It's been two nights since Jack snapped I'm glad he feels better now as well as not so possessive over me. We are going to fight dark soon hopefully we'll be prepared to fight. I sighed we were walking to a mansion Wilfred said dark lives. Then we heard a cry for help. We all looked around realizing that wade wasn't around. "Wade where are you" yami called out. "Help" is the only response we heard it was coming from behind us. We ran there to find wade surrounded by dark's warriors. He was fighting them off as best he could but there were too many for him to deal with on his own. Bob and yami took some of the warriors out and sam and Tim distracted the rest. I looked around and saw dark and 'Jack' walk forwards. "You dick " I hissed. Dark grunted "I know you're going to fight me so why not now" He glared at me and charged. Unfortunately my reaction was to punch him but I missed. "Shit" I muttered. I tackled him and pinned him. I punched him. I felt a claw grab a hold of me. I felt myself get flung across the clearing. I groaned I landed on sharp branches. Next thing I knew dark was over me laughing. He took a knife from his pocket and started swinging it. I managed to avoid his swings however some hit me giving me scratches on my arms. Out the corner of my eyes I saw the others in a heated battle as well. I tripped over a rock and fell giving dark a chance to stabb me. He stabbed my side I gritted my teeth and turned over quickly biting his arm. He growled and grabbed my throat but I kicked his knee causing him to buckle and fall. He dropped his knife and I picked it up. Before I could stabb him he grabbed a hold of my wrist keeping me from stabbing him. He laughed "fool even if you kill me now I will come back you can't get rid of me I am you" I growled and grabbed his hand that held my hand back with my free hand and twisted his wrist. I heard the breaking of bone. Dark screamed in pain and let go of my hand. I stabbed him in his heart and he quickly went limp. I looked into his lifeless eyes triumphantly I freed this place of dark. He's finally gone.