Chapter 5: Guess who

Sean's Pov

Early in the morning I woke up to a noise coming from downstairs. I was hesitant to go check it out. Then I thought its probably Mark and went downstairs. I saw a dark figure with its back towards me. It looked like mark from behind. "M-mark is that you" I soon regretted speaking to it because it turned to look me in the eyes. It looked a lot like Mark except for the gray skin black eyes and red pupils. His tee shirt had a blood red d on it and the evil smirk he gave me made me shiver. "I'm not mark" he chuckled "I'm Darkiplier" I shook my head in disbelief "n-no you're not r-real m-mark's fans made you up" Darkiplier just grinned and looked me in the eyes "if that's true" he said "what am I doing here" "st-stay away from me" I stammered. Dark growled "No I'm came here for you I will get you" with that he lunged at me but I quickly evaded causing him to land on the floor with a thud. He growled and got up "if your a boss like you say you are then fight me like one" I stood there and growled how dare he say I'm not a boss. "I AM A BOSS I'LL KILL YOU TO PROVE IT" I shouted at him. He just laughed at me as I charged at him. He moved out of the at the last moment. I didn't have enough time to stop so I slammed into the wall hard. Dark grabbed tightly around my throat choking me. I squirmed wildly trying to break free from his grip but it was to tight. I had to think up something fast or I'll past out from lack of oxygen. I did the first thing that came to mind I kicked him in the crotch. He scream in pain and let me go. I gasped for air he looked at me angrily. "Not bad you're a better boss than I thought however..." He trailed off as black fog began to surround us. "You can't win Jack" Dark said with an evil smile. "JACK" I heard Mark call to me. I looked up to see him running towards us. Before I could call out to him I felt something hit my head hard and I blacked out. The last thing I heard was muffled voices yelling at each other......

(Oh cliffhanger what's happening to Sean and what's Mark telling Dark. I'll revile that in the next chapter. Hope you guys are still liking this story)