15. fifteen

☆---•°○°•---☆

Happy Reading ♡

This chapter is 5k words long 😭 No matter how much I try to make it short, I just can't.

Anyways, take it as a compensation for posting late.

And don't forget to vote and comment because I need motivation.

"Bhabhi, don't you think you're giving too much freedom to her." Nandini whispered to Avantika, eyeing Aadhya.

Nandini arrived a few minutes later after Naveen, Avantika, Manish and Divya and currently, everyone of them were sitting in the living room ready to have the birthday celebration .

"Ghar ki bahu ko ghar ki bahu ke hisab se rahna chahiye. Can't she wear a saree? Meri bahu to saree ke alawa kuch nhi pahnati." She added further, glaring at Aadhya who was wearing a long white floral Mexi dress.

(A daughter-in-law should stay like a DIL. My DIL doesn't wear anything except Saree.)

"Vo Kya hai na didi, aapki bahu saree pahnati hai kyuki Aap use vhi pahanne dete ho par Aadhya wears whatever she wants to wear." Divya responded, faking a smile.

(Nandini di, your DIL wears saree because that's what you allow her to.)

"And hame kyu dikkat hogi, inti sundar jo lag rhi Meri bahu." Avantika said, earning a scoff from Nandini.

(And why would we have any problem? Look how beautiful she's looking.)

"Badi Maa." Rithik called after setting the table for cake cutting.

"Chalo, Jaldi cake cut kro. Uske baad aur bhi surprises hai." He added further while coming towards her..

(Let's cut the cake. There are more surprises afterwards.)

"Bhukkad Kahi ka. Hamesha khane ki jaldi rahti hai isko." Shivan Scoffed, earing chuckles from everyone.

(Hungry man. Always in a hurry to eat.)

"Vese, I have a good news for you all." Nandini chirped happily once they were done cutting the cake and was about to go for dinner.

"Inki good news hamare liye kayamat hai." Rithik whispered to Riya, who nodded at her head, supporting his statement.

(Her good news will be death to us.)

"You know, Sinha's I was talking about, they have agreed for the marriage alliance of their eldest daughter with Aayansh." Everyone went still hearing her words and looked at her in disbelief.

Aadhya felt a pang in her heart and the statement drained all the colors of her face.

"What nonsense you're blabbering, Nandini." Naveen said looking at her in disbelief.

"Ab ye Kya nya drama hai inka. Can't she mind her own damn business." Rithik mumbled, grinding his teeth.

(What new drama is this now?)

"Aur nhi to Kya. I think she have banged her head somewhere." Riya said, Squinting her eyes at Nandini.

Gulping down the hurt, Aadhya eyed Aayansh, who was standing beside her, staring at Nandini with a cold expression plastered on his face.