16. sixteen

☆---•°○°•---☆

Happy reading ♡

Aadhya slowly fluttered her eyes open feeling a familiar touch on her cheeks and found Aayansh looking at her while he tucked a few hair strands behind her ears.

"Good morning, Tulip." She heard him saying. Her mind was awake by now but she wasn't, her eyes were too lazy to open completely.

"Hmm." She Hummed, closing her eyes again and snuggled into his chest feeling the warmth amidst the cold temperature of the room.

"Let me sleep a little more. I wasn't able to sleep properly." She muffled against his chest. Letting out a chuckle, he ran his fingers through her hair.

My heart still can't believe that this is happening. You're so close to me, in my arms. I was always yours to begin with but now, you're mine and this feels so fucking unreal.

"How about we wake up, freshen up and sleep again after having breakfast, it's weekend anyway." He mumbled and she felt the tingling sensation in her stomach as his lips brushed against her cheeks.

Lazily opening her eyes, she looked at him who was laying beside her, his arms around her waist holding her securely, close to himself.

"I forgot to tell you yesterday, I have to go with Mahi for shopping." Letting out a groan, Aayansh buried his face in the crook of her neck.

"Why can't these people let me have some time with you. Last week was shitty as well." He murmured against her skin and she felt the sensation all over her body.

"Her wedding is in 3 weeks. She need to shop for that." She reasoned out trying to divert her mind as the last week's events flashed in her head.

"So she can. Why you have to go?" He sulked making her chuckle.

"I have to shop for myself as well and moreover I can't let her down."

"Alright." He sighed and lifted his head to look at her.

"I understood, you can't let anyone down but your own husband." Aadhya let out a gasp at his dramatic ass before hitting his arm.

"What, this is the truth." He rolled his eyes.

"Chalo hato. I have to get ready. Aaye bade truth wale." Before she could get up, he kept his arm on the other side, engaging her between him and the bed not letting her go anywhere.

"Ab Kya chahiye?" She asked, confused at his actions.

(What do you want?)

"Tum."

(You)

All her boldness flew away with just one word and she found her cheeks turning crimson red as he kept staring at her with an intimidating gaze, making her weak on her knees.

Her heartbeat skyrocketed and her body stiffened when he leaned closer to her until his lips were brushing against the corner of her's.

"A..Aayansh." She breathed out, squeezing her eyes shut and clutched the comforter as his breath fanned on her skin.

Why the fuck my own name is such a turn on for me- Control Aayansh.

Lifting his head a little, he stared at her. Aadhya leisurely but reluctantly opened her eyes again sensing no action or words from him and saw him looking at her with a soft smile.

What the hell were you expecting, Aadhya.

"What were you expecting?" He teased, seeing her flustered self.