111AC - 118AC

The year was 111AC, all watched as Prince Daemon strolled into the Red Keep's throne room with a crown of bones upon his head, declaring him as the King of the Narrow Sea and within his arms was a girl child around three years old, wearing a dress of brown and bronze; wrapped in Daemon's Dragon scaled cloak.

Daemon bend his knee, offering his crown up to his brother, Viserys I and proclaimed that he was the true King.
Daemon introduced his daughter, Lady Daenerys Targaryen, the heir to Runestone.
Everyone present, including the Hightowers was surprised that Daemon consummated the marriage between himself and Lady Rhea Royce since Daemon had asked Viserys to grant him an annulment to the union but failed.

Daenerys stayed with her father in the Red Keep for a few months, until he was exiled at Queen Alicent's request, and she was to return to her mother at Runestone.

In 114AC The suspicious death of Lady Rhea Royce came suddenly, those who knew Rhea knew that she was an experienced hunter and more experienced rider. Though her death was overshadowed by the marriage between Princess Rhaenyra Targaryen and Ser Laenor Velaryon, this was also the time that Lady Daenerys and Prince Daemon reunited after years of separation.

To Daenerys dismay and Daemon's annoyance, she was not given a dragon's egg and this soon would be something everyone would regret as the dragon Daenerys claimed would become the Green's downfall.

Daemon soon married Lady Laena Velaryon in 115AC, and the woman welcomed Daenerys with open arms, knowing that she will never replace the girl's mother. The three of them toured Old Valyria together, Daenerys sharing the saddle with Daemon on Caraxes or with Laena on Vhagar.

During 116AC into their happy union, Laena birthed twin girls, Baela and Rhaena. It was obvious to many that the love Daemon held for Baela and Rhaena was not the same level of love he held for his firstborn.

When the twins were a few months older than a year, the five of them flew on Dragonback to Driftmark in 117AC, Princess Rhaenyra and her sons were sometimes there but they mainly lived at Dragonstone with Rhaenyra's husband, Laenor Velaryon.
Often enough the family would fly together, enjoying the freedom that came when flying their claimed dragons, though Rhaena and Daenerys were forced to watch from the cliffside since Daenerys had no egg and Rhaena's egg had yet to hatch.

It was on the thirty-first sunset of the fifth month in 118AC when the Targaryens of Dragonstone were met with a remarkable sight, the skies turned black as the supposed deceased dragon known as Balerion soared across the sky, his thunderous roars sending shivers down all that were present backs.

Balerion hadn't been seen since Viserys I had been named heir to the Iron Throne, all of Westeros thought he had died when King Jacaerys had, but here he was... Soaring through the skies with the bravest six-year-old, Daemon had ever seen.