Chapter 8: Fleabottom

Morning came quickly to Daenerys, as the warmth of the sun rays woke her up, she groaned, rolling over and using a pillow to block out the light that humoured Rhaena.

"By the gods, what are you doing in here?" Daenerys grumbled from underneath her hiding spot.
"Waiting for you to wake," Rhaena replied, getting her feet. "You were talking in your sleep."
Daenerys opened her eyes, she had almost forgotten her dream. It was cryptic and hard to remember. "What was I saying?"
"Nothing important, weird things mostly." Rhaena replied with a small shrug. "When the Beacon betrays, green turns black. And you called Aemond's name."

Daenerys blinked several times, rubbing the remainder of sleep away. "Do we not have other siblings for you to annoy? Where is our sister, Baela, and brothers?"
"Baela is with Rhaenys talking with father, Jacaerys is down at the training grounds with Prince Aegon, Aemond, and Ser Criston Cole, and Lucerys is in his room." Rhaena explained, with a shrug. "He wishes to join Jacaerys, but he is afraid of Aemond."

Daenerys regrettably rose from the warmth of her bed, Rhaena insisted on helping her dress for the day, even though Daenerys had maids to aide her in doing so, the only maid that somehow ignored Rhaena's command was a girl sold to one of the many pleasure houses in Tyrosh that Daemon freed by outbuying her old owner, Brianna.
Brianna was tasked to be Daenerys's playmate than maid, the girl was quick with a needle and also had a sharp tongue when needed, Daenerys sore that Brianna made many of Runestone High Lords daughters cry just by her words alone.

Thankfully, Daenerys talked Brianna and Rhaena out of making her wear a dress, how can she train if she was wearing a dress, so she opt for a tunic made of dark brown leather which was embroidered with red and bronze stitching across the chest, the underlined material was a crimson red shirt with gold stitching along the sleeves. The trousers were the same ones she wore earlier on her ventures, as were the boots, which were still caked with mud. When Daenerys was busy putting on brown gloves with bronze stitching, Brianna attached a black leather holster with a black dragon's head with ruby eyes in which Daenerys placed her Valyrian steel dagger. Rhaena did her hair, a task the girl was overly excited about, braiding Daenerys's long locks into a low but elegant bun that was secured by her dragon's hair pin that she had worn to the wedding, Daenerys glanced at her reflection and slightly blinked.
That was her?

"There." Rhaena spoke, stepping away from her masterpiece. "You look divine, Daenerys."
"It was all your and Brianna's hard work, dear sister." Daenerys linked her arm with Rhaena's, laughing. "Come, let us go annoy the boys."

The training grounds were busy and lively filled with many noble spectators as they observed the elder Princes train with Ser Criston Cole, aside from Lucerys, Jacaerys was sparring with Aegon II while Aemond sparred with Ser Criston. It was clear to all that Aemond had indeed grown into a fine swordsman of all the Princes, many of the onlookers watched in awe and even applauded whenever he swung his sword well against Ser Criston, he even gain a few female admirers as they gasped and applauded along with the crowd, in hopes the One Eyed Prince glances their way.

Jacaerys and Aegon's sparr looked messy in comparison, it was barely considered training as they flung their swords around without any proper control or precision, a rather embarrassing display for Aegon as he was Viserys I firstborn son.

All eyes then reverted to Daenerys as she stood at the top of the stairs, arms linked with Lucerys. She had gained the attention of the Princes and Ser Criston as well.
All had different emotions seeing Daemon Targaryen's daughter dressed in a training tunic, arms linked with her stepbrother, Lucerys.
Aegon had a smirk as he watched Daenerys walk down the stairs, he felt his cock stiffen just by the sight of her, Jacaerys seemed rather proud to call her sister and Aemond...
He seemed rather conflicted as she walked arm in arm with his nemesis, when they reached the bottom step it was Aegon that greeted them.