1

Kivilcim slowly opens her eyes. She feels Omers arm around her which makes her feel safe. After she saw that Omer is still sleeping, she closes her eyes again. For the first time in her life, she feels like this. Loved, safe, happy. For the first time she decided to act by listening her feelings and not her mind. For a long time, she denied what she felt for Omer, tried to escape from her feelings.

She notices that Omer is waking up. He opens his eyes and caresses her hair.

Ömer: Good Morning

Kivilcim: Good Morning

Ömer smiles and gives her a kiss on her forehead.

Ömer: I can't explain how happy I am right now.

Kivilcim: Ömer, all this, is not right, are you aware of the situation? You are the uncle of my daughter's husband.

Ömer (surprised) : And?

Kivilcim: I mean, when I first found out, that Doga is pregnant by Fatih, when she told me that she would marry him and after I met your family, I really overacted. I told her that she is making a big mistake, I said that she deserved better, that her and Fatih come from different cultures, that she couldn't make it with your family. To cut it short I really said bad things about them. And now, I don't know.

Ömer: I know. But, I mean, yeah, I am Fatihs uncle, and they are also my family, but this situation is not the same. We are not at an age where we cannot assess the consequences of our actions. Kivilcim...

He looks deeply in her eyes.

Ömer: The day I saw you I already fell for you. I admit, our first meeting wasn't really romantic. But I have never seen a woman like you. Beautiful, strong, you impressed me with one look.

Kivilcims eyes sparkle. Hearing all these things makes her understand why she was so in love with him.

Kivilcim: You do me so well, thank you.

Ömer: For what

Kivilcim: That you reminded me that I am a woman, that I have a heart. I love you.

Ömer: I love you too.

Kivilcim hugs him and then gets up to take a shower. Ömer is preparing the breakfast in this time.

After both took a shower, they eat their breakfast.

Kivilcim: Everything was so delicious.

Ömer: Really? Bone Appetit.

Kivilcim: I have to go now; I am late for work.

Ömer: Can't you stay a little bit longer?

Kivilcim: No, sorry, (she gets her phone) Sönmez Sultan already called 10 times. I don't know what I will say.

Ömer: The truth.

Kivilcim (laughing): Yeah, of course, (taking her bag and going to the door) after that you can visit her in the hospital.

Ömer goes after Kivilcim and opens the door for her.

Ömer: I already miss you.

He gives her a little kiss on her neck.

Kivilcim: I will call you; I have to go now.
...........................................................................

Kivilcim enters the school. Many students still were on the hall.

Kivilcim: Everybody in his class, for what are you waiting?

Cimen: Kivilcim hoca, can I talk to you for a moment?