7🔥

They undress each other. Only the underwear remained. Ömer grabs Kivilcim between the legs, takes her in his arms and brings her to the sofa. She lies down on the sofa, Ömer is above her.

Ömer: You are incredibly beautiful, your eyes, your lips, I can't get enough of looking at you.

Kivilcim doesn't say anything, she just looks at him in admiration.

Ömer spreads kisses all over her face, from there he slowly moves down, kisses her neck, leaves a few marks, causing Kivilcim moaning. Then he goes down to her breasts, sucks on them. Kivilcim moans a little louder this time and presses his head into her. She wanted him more than ever.
He slowly unfastens her bra and then sucks on her spread nipples. Kivilcim feels Ömer's excited penis on her leg. She reaches for his head. Ömer straightens up a bit.

Kivilcim: I want you so much.

When Omer hears her request, he doesn't think about it for a minute, he takes off his underpants, leans down to Kivilcim, moves between her legs and takes off her thong with his mouth. After taking off her thong, he starts licking her pussy. Kivilcim begins to tremble and her moans get louder and louder. This drives him even crazier, so that he no longer hesitates and now puts his penis in her. At first slowly, but then faster and more intensely. Kivilcim's hands are on his back. Again and again she scratches him. He satisfies the loud moans with long and intense kisses. They made love for several minutes.
In the end, Ömer sinks his head into her shoulder. Both were still shaking and are out of breath. Ömer laughs and kisses her shoulder.

Ömer: I've missed you so much.

Kivilcim tries to realize what just happened. Her heart is still beating very fast. She looks into his eyes, which are sparkling.

Kivilcim: Me too.

Kivilcim makes some space, so Ömer could also lay down. He hugs her from behind and spreads kisses on her head. Both are so happy and peaceful. Being in each other's arms feels so good for both. Suddenly, they hear a cell phone ringing. Kivilcim gets up and looks at her phone. Ömer watches her. Kivilcim finds her cell phone, looks at the screen, and sees her mother calling her.

Kivilcim (to Ömer): Sönmez Sultan is calling. It became late, she is worried.

Ömer: Answer the call.

Kivilcim (Talking to Sönmez): Hello?

Sönmez: Kivilcim, where are you? You should have been coming home a long time ago. Did something happen?

Kivilcim: I will tell you, when I am at home. I will be there in two hours. Don't worry.

She hangs up.

Ömer: What will you say?

Kivilcim: The truth.

Ömer (gets up, very happy): Are you serious?

Kivilcim: Yes, I mean, I want her to know at least. Telling it to the kids will take some time.

Ömer hugs Kivilcim strongly.

Ömer: Thank you... I know how hard it all is for you. I know you're worried. But don't think about all that. Trust me. I love you so much. And with time, everyone will see and understand how much we love each other. As long as you believe me and don't let go of my hand, we'll get through it all.

Kivilcim: I'm glad I met you, I'm glad I love you. You're a great man...Now let's take a shower and then drive me home, I still have to make an explanation to Sönmez Sultan.
...........................................................................
At home

Sönmez: Where have you been? Are you aware of what time it is?

Kivilcim: Mom, I'm your child, but I'm not a child anymore. Let it be my decision when I come home... Sit down, we need to talk. Where is Cimen?