12🔥

Doga and Cimen look at each other.

Ömer: We are together.

Metehan: I knew it (laughing) I'm so happy for both of you.

He stands up hugging both.

Nilay: How could I not notice this?

Doga (surprised): Who else knew?

Abdullah: We grown-ups all knew. We respected it. So will you.

The mood is very tense.

Nursema (whispering to Pembe): You didn't like her as the mother of your daughter in law, now you became sister in law

Pembe; Hush, someone will hear.

Kivilcim: Girls, let's have a talk if you like.

They go to the kitchen.

Doga: Mom, are you serious? Ömer? The uncle of Fatih? Wasn't there any other man left?

Cimen: Don't overdo it, sis. They've fallen in love. Mom, I'm so glad. Be very happy.

Kivilcim: Look, girls, your consent is very important to me. But know this. For the first time I got out of my comfort zone, let go of all my principles and rules. And all this through Ömer. For the first time in my life, I am really happy, I am at peace. Ömer is an amazing man, and he loves me very much. I love him too. Think about it please.

Doga looks at Kivilcim. She never expected to hear such a speech from her mother.

Doga: Okay, so if you're happy, what can I say?

Cimen: Ya, that's it!

They hug each other and then go back to the living room. In the meantime, Ömer has already sat down. When Kivilcim and the girls return, he looks at Kivilcim hopefully. Her smile gave it all away. Kivilcim sits down next to Ömer and puts her hand on his leg.

Kivilcim (whispers): That's it. now I can officially call you my beloved.

..............................................
The next day,Cimen had invited Metehan for dinner, they are sitting in the kitchen. Kivilcim is sitting in the living room. The doorbell is ringing

Metehan: Kivilcim abla, I think you should open the door.

Kivilcim: What is going on?

Cimen: Mom, open the door, come on.

Cimen takes out here phone and starts filming. Kivilcim is opening the door. Ömer is standing in front of her. In his hand he holds a huge bouquet of flowers and a small bag.

Kivilcim: Ömer?

Ömer: My love...

Kivilcim (laughing): Will someone explain what's going on here?

Ömer: I'm here to kidnap you. These are for you (giving her the flowers).

Kivilcim: Thank you, you are very kind, sir (she gives him a kiss on his cheek)

Cimen and Metehan: Ohhhh!!!

Ömer: And that's also for you, madam. I'll ask you to get dressed. You have 10 minutes, I'll wait for you here.

Kivilcim is going to prepare. Ömer, Sönmez Metehan and Cimen sit in the living room. Ömer is very excited. Everyone is looking at him.

Cimen: Is this really happening?

Metehan: Yes, I don't believe it either. Dad, this is the first time I've seen you so excited (laughs). Everything is ready, right?

Ömer: Yes, I think so.