Final ❤️‍🔥

First of all I want to thank everyone who read this story, it was a big fun to write it and to let go all my frustration. The last episodes of Kizilick serbeti were very poor, we didn't have any KivMer scene, not even scenes of Kivilcim or Ömer, so this was a good distraction for me. Again, thanks to everyone 🩷

Ömer reads the messages. He gets angry, Kivilcim realizes this and mutes her cell phone. It's getting quiet between the two.

Ömer: Where is this dog? Where is he?

Kivilcim: Ömer, don't talk nonsense. What are you going to do with him? Are you going to beat him?

Ömer: He's going to do you such a travesty, and I'm silent about it, is that so?

Kivilcim: Come to yourself, please. Look what Kayhan says, believe me, I don't care at all.

Ömer: No, I can't stand like that. I'll find him.

Ömer walks out of the restaurant, Kivilcim follows him. They get in the car.

Kivilcim: Ömer, please, let him talk, don't do anything.

Ömer: Kivilcim. I don't know if you noticed but this (he pulls himself together not to say anything offensive) Look, up until now I've always tried to be respectful to him because he's the father of your children. But it is enough. He needs to know his place.

Kivilcim: I know. But I don't want anything to happen to you. Kayhan doesn't interest me.

Ömer: Don't worry, nothing will happen to me... He lives here... In this hotel, right?

He parks the car and goes to the hotel, Kivilcim runs after him. At the reception he asks for the room. When he arrives at the room, he knocks hard on the door.

Ömer: I know you are there. Open that door.

Kivilcim: Ömer, I beg you.

Kayhan opens the door. You could tell from the condition of the room and the way he stands in front of them that he is drunk.

Kayhan: Ohh, look who came? Mrs. Kivilcim and her new lover.

Ömer doesn't hold back anymore and punches many times Kayhan in the face.

Kivilcim: Ömer!!!

Ömer: Look, I will tell you once. If I notice again that you disturb her in any way or even insult her, I won't be so nice next time. Did you understand?

Kayhan is not even able to get up. He's just lying on the floor like that, laughing.
Ömer leaves the room and looks at Kivilcim, who looks at him in disappointment from the door. They get in the car again. Ömer drives Kivilcim home.

Ömer: I'm sorry, really.

Kivilcim: It's okay. Good night.

Kivilcim goes up to her apartment. Ömer stays in the car and rubs his forehead.
Kivilcim goes to her room, puts on her nightgown and stands in front of the window. Although she knows that Ömer was right, this kind of violence bothered her. On the other hand, she can't deny that she enjoys it. Ömer finds no peace. He has to clarify this immediately, he thinks. He goes up to the apartment and writes a message in front of the door.

"Ömer : Open the door"

Kivilcim sees the message and goes to the door.

Kivilcim: Ömer what are you doing?

Ömer: I came to talk. I don't want to act like nothing happened. Look, I know...

Kivilcim covers his mouth.