11

Everyone is shocked. Ömer hears all the voices and walks out of his room in pain. When he sees Kivilcim lying there, he loses his mind. He approaches to her.

Ömer: Kivilcim, open your eyes, please.

He takes her in his arms. His wound starts bleeding. Fatih and Mustafa call a doctor. When Ömer tries to lift Kivilcim, he realizes that she is bleeding. Pembe and Abdullah also notice this.

Alev: Ömer...Kivilcim is pregnant...

Ömer can't believe what he's hearing. He looks at Kivilcim. His eyes fill with tears. Even though he never said it, he wanted nothing more than for Kivilcim to become the mother of his child. The doctor arrives and brings Kivilcim into a room. Except for Alev and Ömer, everyone is outside.

Pembe (in shock): Did I hear right? Did she say that Kivilcim Hanim is pregnant?

Abdullah: Shh, it's none of your business. The kids will hear it.

Pembe: A-ah! I didn't know that she has a lover. Do you know something? I wonder, who is the father?

Abdullah: Ya sabr, Pembe Hanim, it's not the time.

Pembe: Wait...Not Ömer? They were always very sincere, the woman was here all night... Aaa, is it really Ömer?

Abdullah: Congratulations! You solved the situation! Now shut up.

In the room.

Alev (to the doctor): She is pregnant.

Doctor: Which week?

Alev: 5, I guess.

Doctor (to both): Please can you go out of the room.

Ömer: I'm the father of the child, please can I stay?

Alev grabs Ömer by his arm and leads him to the door. They go outside.

Fatih: Uncle, is Kivilcim alright? What happened?

Ömer: We also don't know. The doctor said we have to wait outside.

Abdullah (to Fatih and Mustafa): Metehan and the brides are downstairs in the canteen right?

Mustafa: Yes they are.

Abdullah: Good, you also go there. Don't tell Doga anything... Pembe Hanim, go with the boys. We will all leave soon.

The others are leaving. After a few minutes, the doctor comes out of the room. He looks pitifully at Ömer.

Doctor: Unfortunately, we couldn't save the baby. Mrs. Kivilcim had a miscarriage.

Ömer's world is collapsing. He had only just found out that she was pregnant and everything came to an end. Abdullah puts his hand on Ömer's shoulder. Alev sits down and wipes away a tear. She decides to explain her mother the situation.

Ömer: Can I see her?

The doctor nods. He again says that he is sorry and leaves the corridor. Ömer summons up all his strength and goes into the room. As he walks in, he sees Kivilcim lying in bed. She just woke up and looks up at the ceiling. She doesn't even notice that Ömer is in the room.

Ömer: Kivilcim?

Kivilcim: Ömer? I didn't hear you coming in... (pauses) You found it out right?

Ömer: Yes...Since when do you know?

Kivilcim: Yesterday. I took some tests at home, they all were positive. Then Doga called me and said that you are in the hospital. After your surgery ended I decided to go to the gynecologist. He also took a blood test... But I have to admit you something. Maybe it's not the right moment... When I found out I was very afraid. The first thing that came to my mind when I heard it, was to abort the child...