THANK YOU! | IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

first of all, thank you so much!! i wasn't expecting to get so many views and it's beyond incredible! i know this was a very long, drawn out story but it just felt like it wouldn't end or that i didn't want it to end! im not as pleased with the ending.. but that leads me to my important announcement: 

i am making a second book!! it's going to be called "Zanvis || Color Theory" and it's going to be about Zane and Travis growing up and having a child and the troubles they face with raising a child. i don't want to give too much away, but the story will a flashback from travis explaining the past all the way up until their child is in middle school/high school where the story will continue to be mostly their pov but still changing between travis and zane's as well. i could make their story continue forever and ever but i don't think i will. i think this will be the only other book in the "Colors" series. i will try to make it shorter than "Colors" but there is no promises! i really like detailed books/fanfictions. I can't promise when it will be dropping or if it will be chapter by chapter updates yet but i can say that i have started working on it slowly already. 

i also want to mention, no one has to read my stories ever BUT, it is not required to read. i know some people don't like inserting of oc's or one's self into fanfictions but that is kind of the whole point of the second book. i created new characters, zane and travis's child and their friends and lucinda's children. i also want to mention, that there might be some repetition in some of the triggering topics or how high school went for travis and zane, only because this new character, their child, is going to be facing some backlash for existing as their child and also trying to find themselves and deal with being half demon like travis. 

these are all the details im going to give out about it for now! if it seems interesting, go ahead and check it out, if not my feelings won't be hurt <3. im working on two other non related zanvis stories right now. "Apocalyptic Love" is chapter by chapter updates and "My 80's Romance" is going to be the whole book published at one time. im also dabbling in overwatch fanfictions and making a mystreet one shots lemons/smut/spicy book but they are in very early stages. 

again, i appreciate the support on this book. every view means a lot to me because i am working towards a degree in writing/comics. thank you so much for reading! 

-fandom4lyf3