1: yea shit I'm kinda screwed

First chapter, enjoy!

*trigger warning* mention of a car crash and some details.

~~~~~~

"Louis, please turn up the radio, Niall's talk makes my ears bleed!"

"Liam don't nag so much, I just want to go to Nando's!" Niall and Louis laughed, Liam rolled his eyes.

"We've been invited to the biggest high school graduation party of the year and you want to go to Nando's?! Don't think so, shame on you... ow!" He rubbed his arm where Niall just poked his finger.

"Guys, guys calm down, we can always get something to eat after the party. For the record, they will probably also have food there and no Niall I can see you opening your mouth through the rearview mirror, we are not going to Nando's now, the one who drives the car decides!" Louis winks at Niall, who rolls his eyes, laughing in response.

"Maybe we'll even score some pretty girls, eh Louis?" Liam sticks his tongue out.

They all laugh. "I'm gay Liam, you know that so no girls for me!" He shakes his head, laughing, how he loves his crazy friends...

"It's really dark here, are we almost there yet?" Liam opens the window slightly and looks around.

Louis sighs. "Honestly? I have no idea, I just remembered where we were, but with you two arguing I just went straight ahead, after all, Niall has the navigation thingy on his phone," he shrugs.

The party was 45 minutes from the neighbourhood where Louis and his friends live. It was mainly lit where they drove around there, but it was indeed dark at this part of town.

The lampposts at the closure of the tree-lined lane shone brightly, not enough to clear the road. His Audi's lights were bright, but that didn't seem to help the deserted road much when it comes to knowing where to go...

"We should be there in fifteen minutes, however you should've turn left two minutes ago," Niall laughs sheepishly.

Liam gives him a gentle but firm tap. "Couldn't you have said that sooner?"

Louis slightly turns his head towards the backseat. "Don't worry, I'll turn the car, there's no one here anyway." This was true, in the time they had been driving on this deserted road they had not passed a single car, no sign of life anywhere.

Louis grabbed the wheel a little tighter and looked around as he put the car into reverse, turning his steering wheel.

At that moment, in the middle of the turn, Louis suddenly saw a car appear out of nowhere in the light of his headlights, but it was already too late...

This car, a car that didn't have its lights on, smashed into the side of the car in a fraction of a second, right into Louis's door...

Louis watched his life flash before his eyes and exuded terror the moment the car was seen, even if it was only for a second.

The blow was hard and the whole car was dragged to the side of the road, where it ended up in the ditch, on the side of the car on the side where Niall was sitting.

Louis felt a sharp pain shoot into his back and groaned. He tries to get his head to turn, which fails.

"Guys! Are you okay?!" Louis looked through his mirror.

"I-I think s-so," Liam said, his expression full of shock. "Just a few scrapes from the window glass, I think. Niall? Are you a good buddy?"

Niall gulped, "I'm glad we got our seatbelts on and... I think everything's fine, just shocked and like Liam some scratches and ah yes the fact that we're flipped to the side feels somewhat.... weird?" He looked sideways at Louis. "Woa, Louis?! Your arm is in a bit of a strange position.." Louis looked at his arm, indeed, it was, his arm was bent strangely, he hadn't even seen or felt it...

At that moment he heard a voice outside the car. "Oh my god I'm so sorry! I really didn't see you guys, is everyone alright?! I already called the fire department and ambulance, they're coming!" Said a man's voice, you could hear the panic.

Liam nods even though the man can't see him. "We're okay I guess, just our friend's arm is a little weird bent, but apart from that and some cuts we're okay."

Louis sighed and flinched a little. "What he says, but something hurts my back too, my ribs hurt, I think that's where my steering wheel came crashing into.."

"Louis why didn't you say that right away! You may have internal bleeding!" Both boys in the backseat exude panic.

"It will be fine, I already hear the ambulance and fire brigade," speakes the voice from outside and indeed, blazing sirens can be heard.

"We will be okay..." Louis says, his voice soft.

"Yeah, well kinda, we can't go to the party OR Nando's anymore!" They all laugh softly together through the pain, what a night...

~~~~~~

First chapter ya'll! Hope you enjoyed reading it! More is coming soon, don't forget to leave a like and feel free to comment something nice down below! Gives a writer motivation :)

Until the next chapter! -N🦋