26: Always in my heart

Hi beautiful,

Here I am again, lots to write as usual!

Vicky is still talking about the daddy daughter dates, guess we will have to make sure we go and do it again soon!

That restaurant we went to with her was honestly amazing, good choice of you babe!

Our daughter isn't a picky eater at all, just like you, great! I think she loved the fish and chips, she's asking if we can eat some again like every second of the day.

Looking back on our trip to France makes me smile so much, it's been two weeks now but it was such a great decision we made!

We got to spend some more time together and I really enjoyed our late night conversations, our daily walks and just cuddling and laughing in bed.

I'm so relieved that Victoria had a great time at Liam's place, I mean I expected she would but I didn't know if she would miss us a lot and would be upset, but luckily she mostly was a happy girl according to li.

Remind me that we will have to take Liam out soon as a thank you, maybe we can even invite Zayn and Niall as well? Would be fun to see the boys again.

We see them at least once a week, I know I know, but it's fun!

You're such a great dad to our daughter babe, I can't tell you that enough. I appreciate being able to have you in our lives so much, you're the missing piece of my heart.

I'm so proud of you, you're doing so well and you're almost always positive about everything in life, you changed since I met you, but only for the better!

I'm sitting next to you right now, my head in your lap as I'm writing this. Your fingers are playing with my hair and I can feel myself drifting off.

Let's take a nap bub, sounds amazing haha.

I belong to you, my heart beats for you, my eyes sparkle because of you and I'm happy, you make me happy.

- Yours sincerely, Louis