2: The fearless (hella hot) firefighter

Chapter 2!

Still the mention of a car crash! I Love the soft Harry/Louis bonding vibe so much on this part! 😭

Enjoy!

~~~~~~

Men in fire suits rushed towards the car, followed by paramedics.

They asked to the man who stood, still panicking, next to the car was how many people were in the car. Liam was able to tell them about the situation from the backseat and the man was taken to the police station after he was quickly checked for injuries, which fortunately were no more than a few scratches.

"Okay this is how we're going to do it, I'll cut the door at the front, you'll make sure the broken window behind is made safe to get the two men from the backseat through the window. That will have to be done first because of the balance of the car. The downside is that the driver seems to be hurt worse then the others, so get the boys out quickly so I can get him out and help him!" The head of the fire department gave the plan and instructions and everyone was able to get started.

Louis heard someone climb the car to his side. A face appeared before him. "Hi," said the man, in the voice to hear it was the chief of the fire department.

Louis laughed softly but then winced in pain. The man looked at his shoes for a moment, then looked up at Louis.

The man was beautiful. He may have been wearing a fireman's suit, but his beauty shone right through it. His grass green eyes pierced his soul. He had brown curls that protruded slightly from under his helmet. Louis could see he was muscular, the outlines of his muscles popping through his shirt.

If Louis had not been in this situation, he would have asked the man for a date on the spot. It may sound strange, but Louis got a certain feeling with him, a feeling that everything was okay. The man had a charisma, calm but determined and Louis liked it.

"It's going to be okay, yea? I'm going to get you out of here as soon as possible. Until then I'll keep you company from here and see if the paramedics can look at you from here to get an idea of ​​the situation and your injuries." The man spoke in a low voice, slightly leaning on the frame of the car window.

Louis nodded. "Alright."

"I'm Harry by the way I'd like to shake your hand but it looks a little broken." A smile appeared on his face, Louis's too.

Louis looked a his arm and then bach at those beautiful, green eyes. "Fair enough, I'm Louis, nice to meet you Harry."

"Pleasure is mine. We'll have some time I think before I can get you out of here, do you mind telling me a few things about yourself? Oh wait." Harry looked to his side and waved to one of his colleagues. "Oi Zayn, can some paramedics come and look at Louis? Quick check before I take him out?"

Zayn shook his head from below. "Sorry Hazz, but we are short of staff, the people who are here will take the two from the back seat to the hospital, we don't have more people. There has been an accident in the city, they have all gone there."

Harry shook his head furiously. "This is also an accident?! What am I supposed to do with that boy, get him out of the car and take him home while he has possible internal bleeding?!"

Zayn looked helplessly at his friend. "Harry I really don't know, the guys in the backseat are almost out, we're doing what we can and well, you've got your diplomas, you are legally alright to help him." Harry shook his head "Zayn I'm a firefighter not a doctor."

Louis subconsciously rested his hand on Harry's with his good arm. "As long as my friends are okay I'm fine, just make sure they're doing good alright? I will manage, already bored of me oi?"

Harry laughed and shook his head, holding Louis's hand, still a kinda sad look in his eyes, only softened now. "I will make sure all of you are alrighg. It's still a weird situation, never happened in all the years I've been working here that we're short on staff." Louis raised his head slightly. "How long have you been working there? You don't seem that old to me." Harry laughed. "I'm 20, graduated at 18 after all the training."

"Interesting, what is your reason for choosing to work here if I may ask?" Harry thought for a moment, then spoke. "Time is essential, your own life too, but someone else's as well. I think it's important to help others and to make sure that I can keep that timeline going longer and extend, there are still so many beautiful things in life, that should be never stopping, but certainly not soon." Louis was moved by that answer.

He looked at Harry and was intrigued by his great personality. "You are a good person, Harry. I hope that at times when you are close to losing your timeline, you also have someone who makes this extension worthy of you and your time, that you may feel happy." They both shed a tear, without noticing it to themselves, but to each other.

Harry looked around before carefully and gently closing his arms around Louis's shoulders, looking out for his bad arm.

"Thank you, Louis. Thank you for being that exact person to me right now."

Louis smiled against Harry's chest. "Don't even mention it, it's my pleasure."

~~~~~~

And that was chapter two already, almost 1K words hehe, love it! Will Louis get out anytime soon you think?

Don't forget to leave a like and comment down below something nice if ya wanna!

Cya at chapter 3!

-N🦋