7: Dreams and dates

*one week time jump!*

Last week was great if you ask Harry and Louis. Louis was sleeping a lot the first few days, but felt much better after a while. The cast itched and his ribs were sore, but that didn't stop the fun.

They haven't really gone out. Louis didn't have much energy, but it was fun inside too! They chatted, baked delicious things and watched many movies together.

Louis loved spending time with Harry and Harry felt the same way. They actually became inseparable within a short time and even found out when Louis looked out the window that Harry was his neighbor!

Harry had told him that he had moved here about two days before the car accident. It was such a coincidence but a nice surprise for both!

That's also part of the reason they practically lived together, even now that Louis was allowed to be alone again, they just had fun together and really enjoyed each others company!

"Harry I don't know what to wear, where are we gong?" Louis yelled from downstairs. Harry walked passed him and booped him on the nose. "Not telling you sweetheart, it's a suprise after all!"

Harry had asked Louis yesterday if they could go on a official first date tomorrow and Louis immediately started looking for a good outfit, an answer to that question was not even necessary, it was clear. Since Harry wouldn't tell them where they were going, Louis hadn't picked a outfit and they were leaving in less than an hour!

"Harry pleaseeee," Louis whined, following Harry to the kitchen.

Harry laughed, rolling his eyes. "Wear that pretty baby blue jumper of yours, jeans and your Vans." Harry told him, chuckling when Louis jumped up and down, spinning around him.

"Thanks Harry, will do byeeeee." Louis sprinted (well as fast as he could) upstairs to Harry's (and well it kinda became his), bedroom.

Harry had already showered and was wearing a black button up, white pants, a black belt and chelsea boots. He had slicked back his hair and was deciding wheter to take a coat with them or not.

In the meanwhile Louis had dressed and walked down the stairs. Once in sight he wore a nervous smile, looking at Harry while wiggling with his fingers. "Well? How do I look?- if I look bad I can change-"

Harry interrupted him. "Darling you look beautiful, hella stunning." Louis blushed and Harry walked over to him, pressing a kiss on his cheek. "Thanks hazza."

Louis scanned Harry's outfit. "I love your outfit, makes your eyes stand out, you're gorgeous." Now it was Harry's time to blush.

He thanked Louis and interwined their fingers. "Let's go, the car is waiting for your pretty lil' bum." Louis giggled and they got into the car, on their way to their first, but surely not last date...

~~~~~~

Louis and Harry are getting close and going on their first date, aaaaaa!