28: My sweet Louis

Harry's pov

Hello my dear,

I will give you this letter tonight, when we're celebrating our 4 year wedding anniversary.

I'm sure you got a letter for me, and I wanted to suprise you with one as well. I noticed you hid some flowers below the kitchen table, we switching love gestures? XD

Did you really think I wouldn't notice, love? You're so adorable and your letters are so amazingly written, always love to get one from you, I'm looking forward to it from time to time.

I have so much to tell but I will do that in person, otherwise I will be writing a whole book, not that I mind but I want to see your eyes light up, hear your cute giggles and so on.

Victoria and I are going to take you out somewhere next week, you're going to love it! Hint: it has to do with animals.

You're always writing and telling me about how I am such a great dad, but you sometimes seem to forget that you're an amazing one yourself to our little princess.

She adores you so much and well, she got your sass ;).

You always find a way to make me smile, lou. You always seem to know the right words to say at times, you're gorgeous and so much more.

I'm smiling when I think about the fact that we're going to spend our whole lives together, it brightens my day!

You're my sunshine, my everything and I won't ever let you go, you're mine for always and forever.

Let's go celebrate, love. I'm so thankful that I met you, my heart beats for you.

Until the next letter, see you soon.

I love you.

- Yours sincelery, Harry

~~~~~~

Tables turned quickly, hmm?

Harry's letter to Louis, can feel the love through the screen haha, felt so great to write this!

What do we think of the switch, was it a suprise? Quite nice I suppose!

The next chapter probably will be the epilogue, I think it's time to finish the book, it feels right.

Gonna miss this story though, I really enjoyed writing this one, but it's time for a new chapter, a new book...

<3

-N🦋