13: We're gonna buy a house, hazz!

"So this is the house we're going to look at today, any first impressions?" The agent spoke, pointing to the house.

Louis stared at the sight, his mouth wide open. "This isn't a house, this is a mansion!" Harry and the agent laughed.

"Babe you're exagerrating, it's a..." Harry sheepishly smiled, not knowing how to call the beauty of a house in front of them.

The garden was huge, flowers blooming everywhere. A gate surrounded the place and the house? It was beautiful, modern and stylish build.

The area was a quiet neighbourhood close by their old one. When Harry was calling with the agent he was telling them that this was a neighbourhood where many young couples lived with their children or couples that were wanting some in the near future.

Harry liked that idea, it would be peaceful to live there and well, he wanted to have kids with Louis someday...

They had talked about it a while ago, and even though neither of them could carry a child, they both loved the idea of adopting a child someday.

First they wanted to have everything in order in their life, but they kinda already have that, they are looking into buying a new house, are boyfriends and very happy with each other, Harry has a job and money isn't a problem. Louis could stay home with the child and Harry could take days off and work certain days a week to keep on spending enough time with his lover and the little one...

They first wanted to keep the house, well Harry's house since they both live in it and enjoy it there and have made great memories, but Louis' his house was also next door and they wanted to create new memories together and buy something as a couple.

They were actually planning on selling the houses to Liam and Niall, the friends always wanted to live closer to each other and could start building a great future with eventually partners and kiddo's.

But for now it would be great to give the houses to Louis's and now also Harry's friends. That way they could still visit the house and make their friends happy at the same time!

The agent smiled as he gestured to the gate. "Shall we take a look inside?"

The boys nodded and followed the man inside.

The house was honestly georgous and exactly what the two were looking for.

The kichten was white in color and had so many windows, making the space seem large and lit up by sunlight beautifully.

The living room was seperated from it, but had a high ceiling and many windows.

The house had three bathrooms, one of them connected to the master bedroom. It also had three bedrooms, a basement, indoor fitness area, outdoor swimming pool and a attic.

Louis and Harry both loved it and after the tour and drinking a cup of tea down the road at a nearby café they decided to buy the house.

The only thing was that they had to move within two weeks due to a kind of contract that was made by the previous owners.

It would be tough moving so fast and packing up soon and many things they knew that together they could face it and manage.

"The house is honestly beautiful, stunning." Louis took a sip of his tea, nodding his head.

He smiled. "Just like you." He interwined their fingers, Louis squeezing Harry's hand a little.

"I'm looking forward to all of this, doing this all with you feels amazing."

Harry pulled Louis into a soft kiss. "You're everything I could ever wish for, stay with me and I will show you everything you ever wanted."

"We're in this together, the only thing I want to see is your love."

"Done."