Yours Sincerely, Louis (Bonus chapter!)

July 14th, 2023

~~~~~~

My Dearest Harry,

As I sit here reflecting on the love we share, my heart is overflowing with emotion and so much joy, and I am almost not able to put pen to paper and express the depths of my love for you. From the moment we first met, my life has been forever changed, and I am grateful every day for the incredible privilege of calling you my husband.

*cries in a cool way*

I want you to know that you are the light of my life, the reason for my forever, boundless happiness. The love we have created together is a treasure beyond measure, one that has only grown stronger with time and patience. In your warm embrace, I have found solace, love, peace, safety and so much more.

Our journey together as husbands has been filled with countless beautiful moments, but nothing compares to the love we have for each other and the wonderful family we have built. Our precious children, Victoria and Maverick fill our lives with laughter, joy, and wonder, they are a testament to the bond our love has created.

I am especially grateful for your courage, for the incredible act of kindness that brought us closer together (even if it was your job).

As a firefighter, you selflessly put your life on the line to save others, and that particular day, me. There are no words to express the gratitude I feel for your bravery and the way you saved me that rainy day. You are my true hero, my knight in shining armor. It's so cliché, I know babe but it's true.

As I watch you engage in playful antics and wipe away tears, I am in awe of the depth of your love and I adore you so incredibly much.

Our children are blessed to have such a caring and amazing father who fills their lives with joy, guidance, and unwavering strength. You have not only saved lives heroically as a firefighter but have also rescued our children, providing them the gift of a loving family.

I love you for that and will be forever greatful.

Our decision to embrace on the path of adoption was one rooted in a shared desire to create a loving and good environment for children who deserved nothing less then life can give.

And then, as if a miracle had been decided upon us, we received the call that would change our lives forever. First one, but later on in the end two precious souls, longing for a home where love would be a certain promise, were brought into our care.

The instant we laid eyes on them, even if it were two diffrent times, our hearts swelled with a amazing sense of love and belonging.

Our family, once incomplete, was now whole. We had waited to long for that specific moment, and I'm forever grateful that we were able to experience this twice.

The process itself had been a blend of emotions, though, from eager anticipation to the occasional pangs of uncertainty. Yet, hand in hand, we faced each obstacle with unwavering determination, knowing in our hearts that the end result would be worth every moment of longing and hopeful waiting.

The stress and anxiety would be long forgotten once we brought our beautiful babies home.

The journey of parenthood has been a time of magical moments and breath taking experiences. From sleepless nights and sweet lullabies to witnessing their first day of school and celebrating their other accomplishments.