22: Yours, ours

The next weeks were delightful. The boys got to know their little girl and vice versa, and everyone was thriving.

Niall, Liam and Zayn stopped by here and there and were fond of the little girl, who called them 'uncle ni, li and zi'.

They went shopping the day after they brought Victoria home and made sure to get her the princess bed she wanted along with some other things she wants and needs.

Louis and Harry made sure to spend enough time with 'vic', their nickname for the beautiful girl, but also spend time with each other alone. Niall and Liam or Zayn would then babysit, which went very well!

She had all the boys wrapped around her little finger, especially her daddies.

Alexis was also doing very well and became best friends with Victoria quickly, the two of them inseperable.

They now were having bath time before going to bed. Louis and Harry both sat in front of the tub, watching their girl play with bubbels.

"A-and daddie me like cookie! Uncle zi gave me and yay!" The girl squaked, making the boys chuckle.

"Did he now? When did he?" Louis asked, curious about what the little girl was going to tell them.

She seemed to think for a moment before speaking up. "When daddie and dadda went to movie! Uncle zi said shhh." She tells her daddies, putting a finger to Harry's lips to demonstrate.

"Ahh, and were you allowed to have a cookie?" Harry asks. He didn't mind that Zayn gave the girl a cookie, he was purely interested into this cute conversation.

Victoria stretched out her hand to grab the duck that was floating on the water. "Dunno, uncle zi said-" she paused. "'Always fun with uncle zi!'" She splat with the water, Louis telling her to be gentle as she was making the boy's clothes wet.

They talked some more and then it was bedtime for Victoria. "Hazz could you pass me a towel?"

"Sure, love." He hands Louis the towel, Louis wrapping it around the girl.

"Night night time?" She asks as they are walking into Victoria's bedroom.

Harry, who took her from Louis and carries her, places her on the dresser. "Yes darling, it's dark outside, see?" He opens the curtains slightly, showing her the outside view.

"Story duckling?" She asks, rubbing her eyes as Harry changes her into some pj's.

"Yes of course, we always read before you go to sleep, hmm?" She hums and Louis lifts her up, placing her onto his lap in the chair that's seated into her room.

Sometimes one of them does the bedtime routine on their own, but when it's possible they do it together, they like to be able to have that moment with their girl.

"Daddy, dada?" The girl asks, hugging a leg on each side of the boys while standing up.

"Yes darling?" They say at the same time, smiling down at the sight of her hugging their legs.

"I wuv oe!"

They both can't believe they just heard that...
They both have shocked expressions on their faces, both happy, tears falling down their cheeks.

Louis lifts up the girl and pulls Harry close, now all of them being in a group hug.

Harry and Louis share a kiss and then both plant a kiss on the girl her cheeks, one on each side.

"We love you too, very much." They say, hugging the sweet girl tightly.

Soon enough all of them are seated just like every night, reading a story. It soon enough comes to an end and Louis looks up, holding back a chuckle when he notices not only Victoria, but also Harry sleeping soundly in the chair next to him.

He gently places Victoria in her 'big girl bed' as they call it, placing a kiss on her cheek. Then he walks over to Harry and presses a soft kiss on his lips.

The boy starts to stir and flutters his eyelids, waking up slowly. "Lou-?"

"Shh." Louis places a finger on the boy's lips, pointing at the sleeping girl.

Harry nods and yawns, pulling himself out of the chair and locking his hand with Louis's.

He slowly makes his way to the sleeping girl and places, just like Louis, a kiss on her cheek.

Louis drapes a hand around Harry's shoulder as they walk out of the room, walking down the stairs.

There they are greeted by Alexis, her tail wagging happily.

"Hi sweetie, couch!" Louis tells the dog gently, who sprints to the couch and lays down on it, her head on the armrest.

Harry and Louis, still holding hands, go sit on either side of the dog, cuddling the big ball of fur.

"Wanna watch some netflix?" Harry asks, pulling Louis closer.

"You got the chill?" He answers, winking.

They both smile, Harry leaning in for a kiss.

We can all imagine that the boys had a great night together, watching movies and expressing love to each other.

~~~~~~

Alright I needed to show ya'll the princess bed + room! Disclaimer: I do not own this picture or any picture in this book, credits go to owner and if they want me to take it down I will, purpose is just entertainment and to give the story a bit more of an insight you know?

The princess bed + room!

Hope you can see the picture! The chairs where Louis and Harry sat on aren't in this picture as you can see but let's just imagine they are!

Edit: it's my bday! 18 today, time flies ❤