11: Happiness over the top, right?

Since their last date Harry and Louis had been inseperable. They went on more days, had fun together and loved each other lots!

Today they were out shopping at the local mall. They had been to a lot of shops already and were ready to go home. They were talking on their way out when a girl approached them.

She was that kind of a girl you would see in movies, a lot of make- up, high heels, short dress you know what I mean, right?

"Hey handsome, do you know where I can find Starbucks?" She asked Harry, twirling a strand of hair around her finger.

Louis felt a bit of anger bubbling, did she just call his boyfriend 'handsome'? I mean Louis knew he was a good looking guy, but it was kinda offensive seeing she defenitely saw the two of them holding hands when she approached.

Harry just smiled friendly like nothing was wrong. "Oh eh the Starbucks is over there." He poited to the direction of the Starbucks which was clearly in sight.

She giggled, which sounded fake. "Oh thankyou, any chance you could take me there? I will treat you on a drink if you want." She desperately fluttered her lashes, trying to get him to go with her.

Louis was furious, how dare she to even say that?!

Harry, the sweet boy he is, didn't really think anything of it, even though he didn't really like her being there. He just wanted to go home and snuggle on the couch with Louis.

"I'm here with my boyfriend so no thanks, we got to go." Harry had a small smile on his lips, trying to end the conversation.

Louis was done with it and spoke up. "You literally can see the sign of Starbucks there, he is gay and MY boyfriend, so go away!" Louis grabbed Harry's hand and pulled him with him out of the mall.

"Whatever." The girl rolled her eyes, stomping away in defeat.

"Harry what the fk was that?! She was flirting with you!" Harry looked confused at him, trying to grab Louis his hand but Louis pulled away.

Harry swallowed, pain in his eyes due to Louis' action. "Louis she was just trying to be friendly, that was all, you know I love you and only you." Louis turned around, a tear slipping down his cheek. "She wasn't, you should have noticed how embarresed I was feeling." He then walked away, to the car they came here with.

Harry looked as Louis walked away, feeling guilty. Had he really not be seeing that she was flirting? He really didn't mean to hurt Louis his feelings, he loved that boy to death.

He sprinted in the same direction as Louis, trying to keep up with him.

The ride home was silent, both boys lost in their thoughts. Back home Harry went straight to their bedroom, feeling really bad.

Louis sighed, he had thought the situation over and realised he had been too harsh to Harry, he knew Harry didn't mean to upset him.

He walked upstairs and stood in the hallway for a while, deciding if now was the best moment to talk with Harry.

He decided to, since he missed his boyfriend, he wanted a cuddle and make up, he loved Harry lots.

"Hey hazz?" He knocked on the door and slowly pushed the door open, revealing Harry, laying down on the bed on his stomach, his face burried into a pillow.

Louis sat down on the bed next to him and stroke his back. Harry turned around, facing Louis.

He had been crying, a sight that broke Louis his heart. He pulled Harry into a hug. "I'm sorry sweetheart, I wasn't acting well, it wasn't fair to you. I was jealous and didn't realise that you're such a good guy that you would still be nice to her, even though I don't agree on with what she said, your reaction was valid and kind." He kissed Harry on the cheek, wiping away the tears.

Harry sniffed. "It's alright, I should have been thinking about your feelings and maybe be a bit more clear to her. I love you Lou, I don't want her or any girl and I don't want to fight with you."

He reached out to Louis' hand and interwined their fingers. Louis kissed him on the lips, he had missed the softness and warmth of those.

"I love you too hazz, forgive and forget?"

Harry nodded, a smile spreading across his face "of course, wouldn't have it any other way."

The rest of the day they cuddled in bed, watching movies and eating ice cream.

~~~~~~

'We fight and make up', I'm glad they're good again, can't stand larry fighting. The topic of the fight was a great idea from my friend: @loustyles241291 !! She got the brains, I got the imagination and writing skills haha, partners in crime!

Thanks mate, you're amazing! Make sure to check out her books as well, she deserves it!

Cya soon!

-N🦋