Episode 6 - A Portal To Mystery

~THIRD PERSON P.O.V

"Previously on Minecraft Story Mode..." Petra's voice echoed in the distance.

In the treasure room in Beacon Town, the group was looking at the enchanted flint and steel. "That glow... That enchantment is the work of a very old group of builders, a group so old that they existed even before the Order of the Stone!" Ivor explained to the group.

The scene changed to Crystal lighting the portal to Sky City. But they were all knocked back, they flint and steel flying out of Crystal's hands and rolling away.

The scene then changed to them being in the portal hallway, walking down it while looking at all the portal's.

"That's... Not what I was expecting..." Jesse's voice echoed as it faded to black.

~~~~~~

~CRYSTAL P.O.V

The five of us screamed as we appeared in the new world, landing on the ground quite harshly.

We slowly got up, still sore from the fall.

Jesse was the last one to get up and I noticed that he had an entire bat on his face. He wiped it off, looking around as the bat flew off. "Okay guys, I'm seeing grass, forests, lots of ground in all directions. All good signs so far..." Jesse concluded.

Ivor tapped his shoulder. "Ahem," he cleared his throat, pointing up to the two... Moons in the sky.

"Aha..." Jesse trailed off, rubbing his chin.

"Verdict says? Definitely not our world," Petra commented before she turned to Lukas. "You owe me two iron, Lukas. Pay up,"

Lukas sighed. "Okay, okay... Here," he groaned, handing the iron to her.

"Aw, come on, children. Can't you hear it?" I asked them.

"Uh... Spooky forest?" Petra answered, putting the iron away in her inventory.

"It's the sound of a new adventure! I bet this place is going to be awesome," I added with a grin.

"Famous last words," Jesse warned.

Lukas rubbed the back of his head. "I hope you're right... I was just... Ugh. I'm just worried about Axel and Olivia," he admitted, leaning against a gravestone.

"What? Why?" Petra questioned as I took a few steps closer.

"Well, if they followed us back to that Old Builder temple and went through the portal..." Lukas trailed off, not finishing his sentence.

Ivor stroked his beard. "They would arrive in Sky City... To find it overflowing with monsters..." he finished, glancing back to Jesse and I.

"Yeah..." Lukas confirmed, looking grim.

"At least we already built them the bridge?" Petra tried to lighten the mood.

Jesse turned around, walking away slightly as he spoke. "Okay, so maybe they did. But they can handle themselves no problem,"

I nodded in agreement, walking up to Lukas and wrapping an arm his shoulders. "They'll find the next portal just like we did... And we'll hopefully all be back together soon," I tried to cheer them up.

Lukas blushed slightly, giving me a small smile.

"Well, I for one vote that we not be so hasty to try and get out of here," Ivor started saying as he walked up to the stone fence. "Who knows what sorts of treasures this new world could hold?" he said as a bat flew past.