Episode 6 - The White Pumpkins Strikes Again

~CRYSTAL P.O.V

Lukas, Petra, Ivor, and I snuck carefully through the passageway. Hopefully, if the White Pumpkin is still out there, we can avoid him.

"I hope Stampy's okay locked up in the library... We could have put them in even bigger danger. What if there are more traps in there?" Petra pointed out.

"Unless Stampy is the White Pumpki and my hit man fingers didn't work," I replied.

"Well, in that case, we're just keeping everyone else," Lukas agreed.

"Yeah, I guess I just hope we find what we're looking for," Petra said.

Turning a corner, we walked along the corridor before we spotted another portrait with eye holes and a lever next to it.

"What do you think that is?" I asked the other three.

"No idea. But look. A lever!" Ivor said, walking over to the lever.

My eyes widened. "Ivor, child! No!" I warned, pulling him away from the lever.

"What do you think I am? Dense? I was just looking at it," he hissed to me in a whisper.

"Oh. Good," I stated.

"Thanks for the vote of confidence, though," Ivor replied, stepping out of the way.

I walked up to the portrait to take a look through the eye holes.

"Chrissy, see anything that this lever might be connected to?" Lukas asked as I looked through the eyeholes.

I noticed that the portrait was connected to the library. "What do you see?" Ivor asked as I looked around.

"It's the library," I replied with a whisper.

Looking to the left, I spotted Stampy sitting on a couch, looking at the ground with sadness.

"I can see Stampy locked up in there," I informed the group behind me.

Suddenly, the door opened in the library and Dan walked in, his hair now blue again. "Hey. I have to speak to you," he told Stampy, walking over to him, but not before closing the doors.

Stampy got up from his seat. "Oh, Dan! What are you doing in here?" he asked, walking over to Dan to meet him halfway.

"I snuck in past that brown-haired guy. Jesse? I think... But I have to speak with you. It's really important..." Dan told him, looking down guiltily. "It was me... I killed Sparklez," 

My eyes widened in surprise while Stampy looked at Dan in fear. "What? YOU'RE the White Pumpkin?!" he exclaimed, backing away.

Dan's eyes widened. "Oh, what? No, no, no! I swear it was an accident!" he said, chasing after Stampy.

Lukas walked over to stand close to me. "What's happening?" he asked.

"Well, Dan admitted to killing Sparklez," I informed him.

Lukas' eyes widened. "What?!" he shouted in a whisper.

I turned my attention back to Stampy and Dan, to see Stampy pacing around in a circle. "But, but, Dan. 'Accident?' Really?" Stampy asked, stopping to look at Dan.

Dan started pacing around. "I swear, I had no idea. There was a button (I'm not good with buttons) I had to push it. I had no idea what it would do! Now I feel awful..." he explained.

While Dan was speaking, I looked around the room and spotted a couple of dispensers around the place.

"Well, it's just... That's a little hard to believe," Stampy admitted.