Info - Episode 7

Name: Crystal

Voiced by: Pamela Hayden

Biographical information

Marital status: Single

Crush: Lukas

Also know as

Crystal (Everyone)

C (Jesse)

Tally (Petra)

Chrissy (Lukas)

Physical information

Species: Human

Gender: Female

Hair color: Brown with pink highlights

Eye color: Emerald

Skin color: Beige

Family information

Brother: Jesse (Brother)

Affiliation

Occupation: 

Protect the people of Beacon Town

Find a way home

Stop the Changelings and Queen Chrysalis.

Save the important ponies of Equestria.

To win the Endercon Building Completion (Formally, won but the build was destroyed)

To stop the Witherstorms. (Formally, they have been killed)

To find Soren. (Formally, they found but he has disappeared,)

To Destroy The Command Block. (Formally, has been destroyed)

Stop the Blaze Rods (Formally, stopped them and they were prisoned)

Find out who the White Pumpkin is and stop them from killing anyone. (Formally)

Loyalty:

Jesse

Olivia

Axel

Petra

The Order Of The Stone

Lukas

Ivor

The Youtubers

Personality

Curious, funny, can joke around, serious when she needs to, brave, kind, polite, sweet, adventurous, shy, sassy at times.

History

Crystal, along with her brother, Jesse. And her friends, Axel and Olivia, went to the Endercon building competition. Where they meet Lukas and the Ocelots who want to win, for the tenth time. Aidan sets Reuben's costume on fire and he runs off into the forest. Jesse, Axel, Olivia, and Crystal run off to find him.

After Jesse and Crystal find Reuben and then meet up with Petra, she told them about her Wither Skull. They made it to Endercon and so the deal with Ivor but he tricks them with a Lapis.

Crystal meets up with Lukas and they talk, and Crystal realizes that Lukas isn't that bad of a guy. They soon get slime balls they need to create a distraction and head inside the keynote.

They find out that Ivor is planning to summon the Wither with the three Wither Skulls he collected. When they leave the basement, they realize that Lukas is still down there and Crystal goes back for him.