Episode 6 - Interrogating The Suspects

~CRYSTAL P.O.V

We looked over to the person Lukas and I wanted to interrogate. "Lizzie!" the two of us said in unison.

Her eyes widened, taking a step back. Petra grabbed her arm, dragging her away as Lukas and I left the room.

"Let's find a place to do the interrogation," I suggested.

Lukas nodded. "Agreed,"

~~~~~~

Lukas and I stood in the library that had a giant fireplace, waiting for Lizzie to be brought in.

I stood in front of the fireplace while Lukas looked through a bookshelf.

Sighing, I walked toward Lukas but paused when I spotted another painting of the White Pumpkin.

"Okay!"

I looked over to see Lukas walking over with a journal and feather quill in hand.

"Lukas, what's that?" I asked, confusion laced in my voice.

"Oh, I'd thought I would take notes about the information from suspects. Help us remember the evidence better," he explained, a blush rising to his face.

I smiled, putting my hands together. "That's a great idea, Lukas. Good job for thinking of it," I thanked him.

He smiled back at me and opened his mouth, but paused when the doors opened and both Lizzie and Petra walked inside.

Petra nodded to us and we nodded back. She closed the doors as I motioned Lizzie to follow Lukas and me to the couches.

"Crystal, listen. There's been a lot of talk being thrown around today," Lizzie started as she sat down on the couch while we sat across from her, Lukas holding the journal, ready to take notes down. "I don't know what people told you. I don't know what you both believe, but I'll just admit it! I want that enchanted flint and steel as much as anyone. Probably more than any of them. I've been searching for it for YEARS. Do you know how much it stung to have Dan, DAN, swoop in and take it from under my nose?"

"Wow, interesting story. Would you kill someone for it?" I asked.

Lizzie looked down, pondering while Lukas and I watched with suspicion.

She looked back up, shaking her head. "Nah, I wouldn't do that. I'm starting to get real irritated with this White Pumpkin fella though. Listen, I just want to get out of here and get on with my day. What do you have to hear to be convinced that the White Pumpkin isn't me?"

"Okay, Lizzie," I started questioning, pulling out the tipped arrow. "Know what this is?"

"Tipped arrow. Kinda shoddy work though. Definitely not one of mine if that's what you're wondering. Some noob made that thing. Stampy asked me once about making those. Could be one of his. Plus, I taught Cassie and Stacy how to make those a while back," she answered.

Lukas wrote the information down while I put the arrow back in my inventory.

"I'm just gonna be straight. Who do you think stole the flint and steel?" I questioned.

"Well, it wasn't me, if you're curious - If I had an enchanted flint and steel, I'd be off exploring some other world with it. But me and Dan have been competing to find that thing for years. You're looking for a likely culprit... I'd look at that guy," Lizzie told us.

"We'll keep that in mind," I answered, with Lukas writing it down.

"Now, you like using Redstone? Ever make traps with the stuff?" Lukas questioned.