Episode 7 - A Rescue Mission Begins

~CRYSTAL P.O.V

Walking to the front of the castle, Starlight slowly pushed open the front doors, checking to see if the coast was clear. A few seconds later, she motioned us to follow her inside and we did, but cautiously.

Trixie used her magic to close the door behind us. Starlight led us toward the throne room, the voices of her friends getting louder as we got closer. Soon, we came across the throne room door, with it being slightly ajar.

I motioned everyone to stay silent while we crept up to the door, looking through the gap to spy on the ponies inside.

Twilight, Spike, Applejack, Pinkie, Rarity, Fluttershy, and Rainbow were talking to one another. Spike drew a drawing of Fluttershy that read that she stinks. 

Fluttershy noticed, smirking at the dragon. She shoved him, causing him to crash into Pinkie's chair. She caught sight of him and shoved him into the table, causing him to fall to the ground.

Rarity laughed at the dragon while we watched in confusion. Well, Trixie, Ivor, and Jesse watched in confusion while Starlight, Petra, Lukas, and I watched warily.

They put three black bugs on the table while Twilight walked over to stand in front of her chair. "Is it ready?" she asked.

Applejack held up a fourth black bug. "Just one more," she replied, setting it down on the table. 

A green line started to connect each bug, forming a small circle screen. Suddenly, a black bug-like pony with blue hair appeared on screen, with Starlight's friends bowed to her.

Starlight and Trixie's eyes widened in fear. "Queen Chrysalis!" Starlight exclaimed in a whisper.

"Oh no..." Jesse muttered.

Queen Chrysalis looked at the ponies, scoffing. "Ugh. I can't take any of you seriously when you look like that,"

"Oh, right," 'Twilight' said before they all shifted back into their real forms.

"Much better. Now report," Queen Chrysalis commented.

"Everything here is going according to plan. We've replaced the six ponies and their dragon. And have taken control of the castle," one of the Changelings informed.

"Excellent. And I've just received word that the Princesses from Canterlot have successfully been replaced as well," Queen Chrysalis smirked.

"There is one more thing. Five ponies came to the castle today and said that they were from a different world. I told them they could stay here so I could ask what to do about them," the same Changeling added.

Queen Chrysalis hummed in thought. "Interesting... We'll keep them around for now. If we're successful, we might be able to extend this beyond Equestria!"

The Changelings laughed while Starlight, Trixie, Jesse, Petra, Lukas, Ivor, and I looked at each other in both fear and worry. "We thought too small last time. One pony-napped princess wasn't enough. With all the most beloved ponies of Equestria taken care of, no pony can stop us," Queen Chrysalis explained before she started laughing, with all the Changelings joining in after a few seconds.

The screen disappeared, turning back into the four black bugs.

The seven of us started backing away from the door to get out of there, but Starlight pushed the door slightly, causing it to creak. Our eyes widened when we heard hissing coming from inside the throne room. "Oh, crud. We're done for," Ivor muttered.

But Starlight grabbed us, using a spell to make us invisible just as the disguised Changelings came out, storming down different hallways to look for us.