Episode 7 Final - A New Leader, An Old Seeking Revenge

~JESSE P.O.V

Opening our eyes, our hooves were tied down by the same green goo from the cacoons. But Winslow seemed to be entirely tied to the ground, which made him hiss in discomfort.

Starlight and I tried to get our hooves unstuck, but it didn't seem to work. "Well, well, well... The princess of Friendship's sole pupil. Honestly, I didn't think you were worth replacing with one of my drones," Queen Chrysalis stated as she flew down and landed on her throne. She made eye contact with me, smirking. "Ah, one of the dimension travellers. Welcome to my kingdom," she greeted, tapping her chin as my eyes widened. "Jesse, was it?"

"How do you-?!"

Queen Chrysalis giggled. "Oh please, I have associates all over. One of which would love to get their hands on your sister... Crystal, right?"

I glared at her. "Leave her out of this!" I growled.

"You won't get away with this!" Starlight shouted.

"I already have," Queen Chrysalis stated, motioning up to the cacoons above us. "No pony is coming to save you. Your little squad was it. And now, it's just you three,"

Starlight gulped, looking more defensive, but a smile still graced her face. "Thorax, Lukas, and Crystal are still out there!"

Queen Chrysalis glared at us. "Don't mention that traitor's name in my kingdom!" she shouted with a gigantic glare as she flew over and landed in front of us. "He was a fool to leave and even more a fool to return," she growled, turning around and walking away. "When I find him... He'll learn just what happens to those who betray the hive!"

Starlight gasped, whimpering in fear. Queen Chrysalis glanced back at us, eyes widening. "And it seems I don't have far to look, do I?" she smirked, blasting her magic at Starlight, hitting her. She groaned, transforming back into Thorax. Winslow and I looked at Thorax, worried. "Thorax!" Queen Chrysalis growled.

The Changelings hissed at him as Queen Chrysalis walked toward us with the intent of hurting him. But paused when we heard something behind her, causing everyone to look where the noise was coming from.

We spotted the real Starlight, Lukas, and Crystal bashing rocks against the throne, trying to destroy it. They took a few deep breaths, pausing when they noticed we were looking at them. Queen Chrysalis tried to blast them with her magic, but they dodged out of the way in time.

~~~~~~

~CRYSTAL P.O.V

I tried to calm my breathing as the three of us hid behind the throne. "Very clever. And clearly Thorax revealed to you the secret of my throne," Queen Chrysalis started saying, coming up to the holes near where we were hiding. "I can't have powerful ponies using their abilities against me,"

When she looked away, the three of us ran off to find a better hiding spot, Lukas and I exchanged a look, grabbing each other's hoof for comfort. 

"Even with your embarrassing little rescue attempt. Everything's going according to my plan!" Queen Chrysalis yelled.

"What plan? Why are you doing this?" Lukas asked, questioning what Chrysalis' plan was.

She poked her head in through a hole, causing us to run off before we were caught. "So I could deed, of course. By replacing the most beloved figures in Equestria, my drones will be able to store all the love meant for them. And return it here, to me," Queen Chrysalis started explaining, flying up and landing on her throne. "Everypony will do as I command, and my subjects and I will feed on their love for generations!"