Episode 8 - Access Denied

~THIRD PERSON P.O.V

"Previously on Minecraft Story Mode..." Crystal's voice echoed in the distance.

In the treasure room in Beacon Town, the group looked at the enchanted flint and steel. "That glow... That enchantment is the work of a very old group of builders, a group so old that they existed even before the Order of the Stone!" Ivor explained to the group.

The scene changed to Crystal lighting the portal to Sky City. But they were all knocked back, the flint and steel flying out of Crystal's hands and rolling away.

The scene changed to them being in the portal hallway, walking down it while looking at all the portals.

~~~~~~

In the portal hallway, Jesse, Crystal, Lukas, and Petra leapt out of a blue portal with glass helmets on their heads. They moved to the side just in time because Ivoe was blasted out by a large of water. He screamed as he was pushed into another portal on the other side of the hallway.

Jesse, Crystal, and Lukas threw their helmets away and ran after Ivor. Petra got up from the ground, taking off her own helmet. "Ahhh, not again..!" she groaned, running after the three.

~~~~~~

Lukas, Petra, and Ivor waited for Jesse and Crystal to come through a green emerald portal. When they did, the two were running across to the other side with squids on their heads. "Get it off! Get it off!" the two shouted in unison, running through a white quartz portal.

Petra groaned, rubbing her face.

Ivor smirked in response while Lukas laughed slightly, the three running after the two.

~~~~~~

Jesse quickly ran out of a different green emerald portal, running further up the hallway, screaming in fear.

He stopped for a moment, turning back to see Petra, Lukas, Ivor, and Crystal running out while screaming as well, bats chasing them.

"BAAAAAAAAAAAAAATS!!!" Lukas screamed, waving his arms and running off to the left.

Jesse ran down the hallway on the right, Petra dropped to her knees while waving off the bats, Ivor ran in a circle as he waved his arms around, and Crystal leaned against the wall to keep out of the bat's sight.

~~~~~~

Jesse, Ivor, Petra, and Lukas stepped out of a purple quartz portal. Ivor looked back and gasped, causing the other three to do the same.

Instead of Crystal, there was a pretty blonde female in a revealing red dress. She walked up to Lukas with a lust-filled gaze, wrapping her arms around him.

Lukas stared at her in disgust, pushing her back into the portal, feeling around a bit and feeling someone else. He pulled it out and it turned out to be Crystal, with a horrified look on her face. "What just happened?" she asked.

Petra groaned, walking off in a huff.

Ivor laughed in response as Jesse ran after Petra. Lukas shook his head, comforting Crystal.

~~~~~~

Jesse, Petra, Crystal, and Lukas were standing in a large hand of sheep in front of a white portal. Petra was standing next to Jesses, annoyed while he tried to find Ivor. Crystal was petting a sheep with Lukas standing next to her, watching her with an adoring smile.

Ivor popped out, trying to catch his breath.

~~~~~~

Jesse and Crystal pulled themselves out of a green portal, seemingly trying to catch their breaths. But gravity pulled them down, landing on their stomachs with a groan.