Description

Another love! Another trouble! Another steamy romance! Another flood of emotions! Let’s see if our heroine wins the heart of her man, breaking all the obstacles by being just herself.

Krishnan Shanmugarajan is a wealthy businessman. He is one of the top ten billionaires in India. He is strict, punctual, and hard on the inside and outside. His father passed away when he was little and it was all his mother for him. He hates his relatives who left his mother in times of need and is now trying to get close after Krishnan’s giant leap in the business world.  He has a past! He has a girl to whom he promised his heart. He swore that he would let no one touch his heart ever again!

Damayanthi, a beautiful girl who has no idea about anything outside her little village, her father, stepmother, and stepsister. Theirs is a lower-middle-class family where her father is the only earning member. Due to certain circumstances, Damayanthi discontinued her studies. She has not even passed her school. She is a carefree girl with a tender heart. 

Destiny ties the sacred knots between them. When they are together, Damayanthi falls in love with Krishnan naturally. Would Krishnan feel the same for her? Would she dare to touch his heart? Could he handle the cuteness of Damayanthi? Would he let her touch his heart? Let’s get into their life to see how they reach their happily ever after.