His Love!

As long as she was fighting him to get free, she didn't feel anything. But when she stopped fighting, she realized how close they were. She looked at the difference in her husband's look. His eyes lazily traveled across her body that was crushed under him. His eyes stayed on her lips for more than required, and she kept talking to stop that tingling feeling in her stomach. She likes this man. She likes how much he loves his mom, she likes his personality, and she likes his arms and chest! Is she in love with her husband? We don't know yet, but she, for sure, is ogling him. She loves checking him out. 

As he neared her lips, her heart threatened her to stop beating. She held her breath and released it only when her husband went out of the room to the balcony. She is a little girl by heart, but her anatomy is of a grown girl. The nearness of her husband did the hormone magic, and her body reacted naturally to it. She was scared of him for the first time since morning. But this is not a negative fear. Her first kiss! It made her head spin. She heard her heart thumping loud in her throat. He was not harsh, but he was not soft either. 

She pulled her lower lip with her thumb and forefinger and looked down only to see red splotches. A weird thing happened in her stomach, and she ran to the restroom. 

‘Epdi kadichu vechu irukaru! Ippo epdi avara pakurathu? (Look at how he bit me! How would I see him now?)’ she thought to herself.

***

Krishna’s state was a complete opposite to her. She was happily excited, but Krishna was in a very pathetic state. He could not understand his own actions. He was bewildered by his behavior with her. A kiss! A long kiss that lasted more than three minutes. Even though she was a novice, that didn't stop him from taking what he wanted. Her uncertainty in what to do gave him more excitement. When he neared her lips, her already wide eyes widened even more, trying to drown him in it. When he placed his lips on hers, her eyelids fluttered before closing. She clutched his shirt near his collar and surrendered under him. Her surrender made him explore her more. He liked her surrender. 

‘God! What am I doing?’ He brushed his hair that fell on his forehead in the mild breeze outside. He could not contemplate his own heart. All he knew was one thing. It is very wrong to have kissed her. He sat on the swing in the balcony and tried to remember HER! Meera! The girl who he promised his heart!

“Krish! Krish, stop, you haven't replied to me yet!” Meera stopped him while he was going into his college. 

“Meeru, please. Everyone is looking at us.” Krishna tried to maintain his act a little longer. He swallowed his laughs and his desire to engulf her in a huge hug. 

He was not this frowny Krishna with girls then. He was a chocolate boy. He was friendly. But when it comes to studies, he becomes a demon. Whatever he is in, he should be the winner. Be it studies or sports! When he grew big enough and understood that her dad’s brothers and sisters deceived his mother and took off with all the wealth that his father earned hard, he had it in his bones to excel in everything and give back everything his mom lost after his dad. That was his motivation for success. 

Kowsalya had a degree that helped her find a job to save her son. Krishna grew up looking at the hardships his mother went through to feed him and give him a shelter. He started working part-time at every vacation he got. He learned so many different job perspectives. He saved all the money, and when he came out of school, he already had one lakh rupees in his possession. He studied online about how to make quick big money, and he found the share market. He started studying the share market, and soon he understood the fluctuations. He kept his mind wide open for all the economic changes in the country, and soon he became a pro at it. His genius mind calculated the risks and predicted the future. Within a short amount of time, he became more brilliant than many brokers who worked in the line for decades. He invested his hard earned money in shares and took returns at the right time! His one lakh multiplied into many lakhs. Before he graduated his masters degree, he was already a millionaire.