Handle Her!?

This is an unexpected happening in Dammu’s life. Never has she ever thought of marrying such a handsome person in her life. Kowsalya asked her to take some rest in the room downstairs. She gave her a change of clothes and a towel. Dammu went into the restroom, and the restroom was so huge that her whole house could fit in there. The water pipes and control were all different, and she had no idea how to open the water. Everything was alien to her. There was a standing shower with glass doors and a huge bathtub. She saw a keypad with buttons and started punching in the buttons randomly. At one point, the water jet hit her everywhere from the shower and drenched her saree. It was a three-point shower with settings. One on the top, one straight to her face, and one near the waist. It was like a water massage but the water was very cold. 

She tried to switch it off, but whatever she did, she could not stop the water. She ran out of the room to call Kowsalya for help. She ran out to the kitchen, pooja room, and everywhere downstairs, but Kowsalya was nowhere to be found. To her dismay, the maids were also not found. As she walked back to the room, she saw Krishna  walking down the stairs. He was about to place his foot on the water puddle she made as she came out of the room, and she ran to him to warn him. 

“Aiyayo!” she shouted just as he slipped into the water. She tried to hold him before falling but he was too heavy for her. He fell and she fell on top of him. Talk about embarrassment! God!

“Pch, what the hell?” He shouted as soon as he realized her weight. Yeah, she is on the plumpy side and 57kgs for her 5.2 height. Her wide eyes and bubbly cheeks turned red with embarrassment. He could not hold her eyes for long.

“Sorry!” she said meekly, still lying comfortably on his chest.

“Get the hell up,” he said, and she tried to get up but landed on his chest again as there was water underneath her hands. She was testing his patience at this point. So far, he had seen her as a little girl, but when she fell on him again, he realized that she was not a little girl after all. Her treasures were obvious to him. 

“Sorry!” she said again, and this time, he grabbed her arms and lifted her from him like lifting a weight. 

“Pch!” He stood up and looked at his shirt. It was all wet. That was when he saw her. She was drenched in water from head to toe. Her red silk saree was not doing what it was meant to do. Her wheatish sexy skin peeked out on her waist. She stood there looking up at him intensely. He could not meet her eyes after checking her out. He brushed his hair and turned to the other side, and huffed out a sigh.

“What happened?” He asked her in a very calm tone. 

“There!” She showed the room.

“What happened there?”

“Come!” She grabbed his hand and pulled him into the room. Though surprised by her behavior, he went along with her. She led him into the restroom, and there he saw the restroom flooded with water. She left the shower door open, and the water filled the dry bathroom floor.

“God, what have you done?” He ran to the keypad and hit some buttons, and the water stopped.

“Happa! I tried to press all the buttons. The water wouldn't stop.” She said, keeping her hand on her bare waist and the other hand on her chest. His eyes revolted to listen to him, and he shook his head to stop ogling her bare skin.

“Come here!” He called her. She ran to him like a kid running for ice cream. 

“See this control? This is temperature adjustment. The higher the number, the hotter the water gets. This control here is to adjust the pressure. Same here. The higher the number, the more force the water gets. This control will play soothing music. You can change it by pressing this button until you find the music you like. And if you want the songs of your choice, you can connect your phone’s Bluetooth to the device. You can play anything you want on your phone and you will hear it.” He explained it to her like she was a child, and she listened to him carefully.