The Slap!

Kowsalya made Dammu shift her things to her son’s room. Krishna was very much offended by this. He looked at his mother with defeated eyes. He didn't like this arrangement one bit. But he could not deny his mother. He was still in confusion about his own heart. The fatal attraction he has for this little girl is extremely dangerous, and he knows it is completely wrong, but he could not help it. Dammu was not making it any easier for him. Everything she does makes his lips curl up in a smile. 

Dammu, on the other hand, was swallowing her husband in her eyes at every chance she got. She got quite comfortable in her day bed in his room. He got her a phone on the request of his mom. She talked to her mom, dad, and sister every day. She kept playing detective games on her phone. Dammu spent her day chatting with Thulasi and Maruthani while helping them. She loved doing pooja with her mother-in-law. Agalya was just right for her. She kept playing with her out in the garden. She settled into her new home just like that! Everyone liked her for her funny talks and character. All these activities only happen when her husband leaves home. Once he is back from his work, she would paste herself with him. She would keep walking behind him.

“Are you ready?” He asked her as he was getting ready for his office. Dammu looked at him puzzled.

“Are we going out?” She asked him with wide eyes, to which he nodded his head in a yes.

“Aiya!” She jumped in her place and ran into the restroom to take a bath. It is monday and it is the day he wanted her to join the tutorial class. 

“Ennanga!” Dammu peeped her head out of the restroom door. Krishna was dumbfounded!

“What?” He asked her, turning to the opposite side. He could clearly see her cloth-less shoulder! Her face and shoulder were decorated with water droplets! 

“I forgot to take my towel.” She said, forwarding her hand to him. He shook his head and gave her the towel. He went out in a jiffy! 

She was truly testing him. Even though he tried to avoid her, it was impossible for him to do it. It was all a facade for him! He thinks that he is safe until she thinks that his rejection is true. When she realizes that her husband is acting like he doesn't like her, if she decides to persuade him, he feared for the outcome.

“Where are we going?” Dammu ran down the stairs in her violet salwar with white pants and a dupatta with a floral pattern all over it. Her long hair was still in a messy bun on top of her head. 

“Get ready soon!”

“Pch, please tell me where we are going. Is this dress ok? Or do you want me to drape a saree?” She asked him, showing her around. Krishna swallowed that lump in his throat at her display. She is a chubby girl. The salwar was hugging her curves perfectly. Her hourglass shape is making him mad. Her wide hips are so attractive. Her dupatta was not in place, and he could not move his eyes away. 

‘Am I that weak?’ he thought to himself. He could not believe that he was looking inappropriately at a girl. That's too, a little girl! A girl 7 years younger than him!

“This dress is fine. But do dress properly. Come soon.” He told her, looking down her neck, and walked to the dining table to eat his breakfast. Dammu looked down at her and was confused about what he meant by dressing properly. She ran upstairs and brushed her hair in beautiful french braids. She put on a ring on her ears and threw the dupatta on her like she did before circling her neck and ran down the stairs in complete joy! This is the first time her husband is taking her out!

“I am ready!” She said. His eyes stayed on her breasts. It was going up and down due to her running. He stood up and walked slowly near her. His eyes have already made her dizzy. She gulped down her anxiety.