SwadMare Angst || Forced act.

Includes :

Includes :

Swearing, abit of yelling and slight abuse

-Thank you for choosing to read this story enjoy.-

________________________________________

Nightmares pov ;

I was laying on a bed staring at the ceiling, damn.. I've been here for a while...even months. I wonder how those idiots are doing.
I chuckled as tears start to form in the corner of my eyes
I wish I could go back home..just for 1 minute and it would be fine..
I sighed deeply and I heard a sudden 'creeek' from the door, I quickly turned my head and saw..

Swads pov ;

I was walking down the hallways to meet my darling~ it wasn't long until I heard chuckling from darlings room, o raised my eyebrow and stood Infront of my darlings room door, I slowly putted my hand on the door knob and opened the door to see my darling.. crying?! Why is darling crying?! I said in my mind.

.
.
.

Swad ;

"Darling are you alright?, Why are you crying?~ is something wrong?."

I said in a concerned tone and walked over to darling, and putted my arm around darlings waist as I wiped the tears streaming down darlings cheek

Nightmare ;

"I-It's nothing Swad..I was just w-watching uh..a cat on the streets.."

I mumbled to myself under my breath "that is the only reason you can think of?! such an idiot.." I said as I was shaking abit scared if Swad would believe me.

*Swad raised his eyebrow over to Nightmares face abit confused but didn't ask and just nodded*

Swad ;

"If that's the reason then, I believe you darl~ hehe~"

*Swad chuckled abit at Nightmare, nightmare eyes widen and sighed in relief very glad swad believed him.*

Nightmare ;

"Thank you for believing me Swad..now, I'm starvinggg!"

*Nightmare grumbled annoyingly as he looked at Swad with a sad and hungry face, craving for any type of food swad will serve him. While swad chuckled at this and slowly released nightmares waist and backed up abit*

Swad ;

"I'll go cook spaghetti and some french fries, how does that sound? Hmm?.."

*Swad hummed waiting for Nightmares answer, nightmares eyes turned into excitement and joy*

Nightmare ;

"Yes!, That sounds good can we also have some coffee with the food toooo?? ·^·"

*Nightmares eyes turned into puppy eyes and whined Infront of Swad, swad smiled widely and patted nightmares head gently*