🧾|A deal. (beforemath)

*you guys- I absolutely forgot about this story LIkE- seriously, the only explaination I have is I was focusing on school, and others sorry for not being updated on this story, I'm not sure if this story is gonna go on or its just dead but eh, I can tell there's some people still waiting for a sign of a new part. Enough talking, let's go on with the story.

Includes :

Angst
Long words (?)

' 🧾|A deal. '

-----

The dark moon of the night shined brightly covering almost everything with its shining beauty, the trees leafs swifted back and forth as if waving good bye, or hello.

Oh how the past lasted, it was sweet and peaceful like a dream everything was perfect. No chaos, no bothering sounds from anything just silence, a soft chuckle echoed, dream flickered his eye sockets open looking up into the sky filled with clouds and birds, his hand reaching up to the sky wanting to feel the clouds how soft they are, it may sound dumb or amusing, but not for dream.

"Oh when will I become a true guardian who will protect the villagers?"

Dream asked the sky, waiting for a respond but only the sounds of tree branches falling and leafs swifting around are heard, dream sighed deeply.

"What are you doing brother?",

A voice heard on the other side of the tree, dream pushed his back against the tree base, smiling softly while dream rested the side of his head against the base of the tree, peeking and taking a look at his brother. Who was reading a book who knows what, but it sounds boring and old for dream,

"Nothing, just wondering iff- we can playy? You're always reading that book, come on let's go play or have a conversation with the villagers!"

Dream said cheerfully, his lips shaped into a V shaped smile, the silence was loud dream's chest puffing in and out waiting for a response, waiting patiently and not wanting to push his brother over the edge to play with him.

"Dream.. you know I can't."

"Why not?"

"...."

Silence filling the air the sounds of the tree leafs swifting around stopped, the birds singingly chirping a sound was cut, the sky turning dark and the grass swifting back and forth slowly.,

"Because I'm not real."

"Dream!"

The voice echoed loudly, dream shot his eye sockets wide open his body jolting, being pushed out of his thoughts. Dream lifted his head up meeting into Swaps eyes, being locked together and coldy staring into their eyes

"Sorry, what were you saying?"

Dream asked, looking into Swaps eyes while holding the cup of hot coffee wrapped around his palm. The smell of coffee filling the air like an air freshener. It smells sweet and bitter at the same time.