SwadMare Angst || Nothing but Pain

Includes :

R@p3

Lemon

Swearing

Yelling

@bus3

And sinful stuff.
-
-
-
Thank you for choosing to read this story I hope you enjoy.

_______________________________________

before pulling the knife out my hand and yelping in pain*

"D-Damnit S-Swad.."

*I breathed in and out and slowly lifted up my hand that was impaled, and grunted in pain as blood drip down on the rug, I stood up and looked around and saw a medkit, and started running towards it and opened it with my other hand slowly and searched for something to wrap my bleeeding hand with*

"Where the fu¢k is it.." *I sighed and looked in the medkit again yet..I found nothing at all, I sighed deeply in dissapointment and closed the medkit back on*

"I guess I'll just leave my hand like this, who cares if it gets infected." *I closed my eyes and teleported in swads room, I collapsed on a wall and grunted tiredly*

(If you didn't know, Nigntmare can't use his magic very much because it takes alot of energy since Swad is full with positivy and sh1t, anyways back on the story.)

*I huffed and looked over at Swa-..Swads and My bed and saw Swad wasnt there, so I looked around carefully and inhaled*

"SWADD!!"

Swads pov :

*I heard darling yelling my name so I closed a book I was reading an teleported Infront of my darling*

Noones pov :

Swad : "What is it darling?." *I hummed as I looked at darlings hand and saw it was bleeding intensely, I did that I kinda felt guilty for doing it but it was for a good reason.*

Nightmare : "Can I go to ccnios cafe?, I promise I won't do anything funny just for 1 hour."

Swad : *I sighed deeply and caressed darlings cheek* "Promise?."

Nightmare : "..Promise."

Swad : *I sigh and open a portal to that ccnio cafe place, or whatever it's called I leaned towards darlings forehead and kissed him gently* "Be safe."

Nightmare : "I will."

Noones pov :

*Nightmare began walking into the portal as Swad watched him and closed the portal slowly, and headed back where and what he was doing,*

Nightmares pov :

*I arrive at ccnios cafe, it was kinda cold it was snowing for no reason it's not even christmas but whatever, I slowly walked over to the front door of the cafe and pushed the door open with my shoulder because my other hand was holding on my other bleeding hand, I looked around the cafe and saw couple of monsters but I'm not surprised ccnios cafe is the most delicious and prettiest cafe, I looked over to the counter and saw ccnio counting some money near a cash drawer, I walked over to him and sat on a stool chair*

"Heyy old friend."

Ccnios pov :

*I was distracted from counting money in the cash drawer until I heard a ring on the bell but ignored it, then a black figure sat infront of me on the stool chair, I still ignored them until I heard a familiar voice they said "Heyy old friend" I thought about the voice for a moment and my eyes widen and looked to see it was..Nightmare!*

"..Oh my god- NIGHTMAREITSSOGREATTOSEEYOUHOWAREYOU?!"

Noones pov :

Nightmare : "Woah, woah calm down ccnio, it's great to see you too I'm doing well actually how is the cafe?"

Ccnio : "better then ever! I got new customers and made new friends plus, I adopted new cats!"

Nightmare : *I chuckled at ccnios happy voice and lifted up my hand and covered my yawning mouth* "That's great to hear."

Ccnio : *I smiled softly at nightmare, and realized something that nightmares left hand was bleeding..my eyes soften in worryness and I placed down the money I was counting* "nightmare..what happened to your hand?."

Nightmare : *I stopped yawning and let out a 'huh?' and looked at my hand that was covering my mouth is my bleeding hand, I began panicking abit and hid my behind my back* "H-Haha- I don't know what your talking about-"

Ccnio : *I sighed at nightmares words and grabbed his hand gently and pulled it forward to my face* "..This injury is very bad night..it could get infected."

(This is how Nightmares hand looks like.)

Nightmare : *I looked down on the ground and went silent when ccnio said those words* "

Nightmare : *I looked down on the ground and went silent when ccnio said those words* "...you s-should'n be so worried I'm immortal.."

Ccnio : *My eyes turned into anger as I squeezed Nightmares injured arm tightly* "NIGHT, EVEN IF YOU ARE IMMORTAL YOU CAN STILL FEEL PAIN!" *I yelled angry as nightmares blood got onto my fingers and dripped on the floor.*

.
.
.
.
*Everything went silent, the monsters in the cafe was looking at ccnio and nightmare worriedly and scaredly the wind stopped blowing in the windows*

Nightmare : "C-Ccnio L-Let me go your hurting me.." *I grunted as ccnio was still squeezing my injured arm.*

Ccnio : ".." *I sighed deeply and slowly release my grip and nightmares hand, and bow down and apologized* "Sorry."

Nightmare : *I sighed and wiped some tears in my eyes* "It's okay.."

Ccnio : *I lifted my head back up and looked at the clock and saw that it was around 12:59, ..well 1:00 for now I looked over to the monsters that were in my cafe and told them to leave and they gladly did, and I said thank you for visiting as usual.*

Nightmare : *I snapped my knuckles and yawned* "Hey ccnio, do you mind if I stay here for abit? I feel abit tired."

Ccnio : *I looked over to nightmare and smiled* "Ofcourse!, Anything for my partner." *I placed a hand on nightmares shoulder with nightmare responded with a soft smile*

(Time skip, it has been 3 hours you know what that means. Trouble..)

Nightmare : *I woke up at 3:21 in ccnios house couch, I yawned and looked at the