Nightmare angst | Memories

Hello hello, I'm back with another chapter, I won't be posting chapters for 4 days i think. I'm going hometown.

Warning :
Manipulation
Angst
Swears

"I'm sure it's here somewhere.."

Sci said, wandering around swapdream, looking for a castle or some sort.

Dream and swap followed behind, getting an uneasy feeling about this place, it was cold and quiet. Didn't seem like there was any monsters nearby

They finally reached their destination, a big castle standing in front of them. Swap's jaw dropped low, it seemed like a billionaires dream, Dream was also surprised, but not the same as Swap was.

Sci hummed, rubbing his chin and glancing at some windows.

"You guys might want to sneak inside, maybe you'll find nightmare."

Sci said, turning his head around, looking at dream, swap and ink, if you're confused. They already apologised to ink earlier, but ink didn't really remember a thing

Ink just brushed it off like it was nothing hurtful.

"Can't we just teleport?"

Ink asked, looking at them, dream shook his head, waving his hand im disapproval.

"Swad could detect our magic if we teleport, and we could probably end up getting locked outside this au."

Dream said calmly, ink understood and hummed, making his brush straight and standing on the tip of the brush, looking up and climbing up a window.

Swap jumped in a swift motion, digging his fingers into the bricks and climbing up, dream did the same as them but kept looking down, they were high up. Dream would squel in fear.

Sci waved his hand to dream.

"Don't look down!"

He yelled, trying to keep dream calm and steady in his tracks, dream shut his eyes close and opened them back, focusing on climbing into the castle again.

When they arrived at a room, they all opened the window silently and jumped inside. Ink almost slipped down and fell but dream caught him quickly, ink smiled, rubbing his head.

Swap looked around, there was furniture in the room ofcourse, this seemed like a spare bedroom.

"Let's look around."

Dream said, going to a door that had a set of stairs going down to who knows where. Ink passed by a table, a blue vial on it, he slowly walked backwards and looked at it carefully. There was a label,

"Nightmares memories"

Ink blinked in confusion, and shrugged it off, going down the stairs and shutting the door behind him, this caused the vial to fall off the table and shatter.