SwadMare Angst || Tears and Begs

(This only includes abit of lemon- so be aware)

Tears and Begs

S

wad teleported to Nightmare and grabbed his wrist firmly "we are going home." Nightmare flinched at swad grabbing his wrist firmly as tears streamed down his cheeks "N-No p-please! I promise I'll be good p-please!" Nightmare begged for forgiveness, as he sniffled and cried in his words, swad gave nightmare a glare, gripping his wrist tighter making nightmare yelp in pain. Both Swad and Nightmare teleported out of the Anti-Void and left without a trace except tears on the ground slowly dissolving and dissapearing,

....

4 hours later .

Error finally rebooted, and shook his head groaning as he looked around "..wa!t .....SH1T N!GHTM@R3E!" Error yelled realizing Nightmare is nowhere to be seen, error looked around the Anti-Void and gripped his fists as he flung himself in the air with his strings and yelled loudly "N1GHTM#R€!!" error yelled and yelled for minutes but still there was nothing he heard. Only the wind of emptyness is all he felt, error rubbed his head sighing deeply until- "yo." Error turned his head around and saw... Fresh. Error screamed loudly as he flung himself in the air with his strings, glitching in mid-air."AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"Fresh raised his eyebrow, as he looked at Error glitching in mid-air "Broski glitched-" Fresh said mockingly as he snickered, fresh then yawned and sat on the ground waiting for error to reboot. After LIkE- 40 yEa- I'm kidding- 10 minutes, Error finally rebooted as sfhook his head looking at Fresh stearnly, fresh lifted his head up and gave error a (idk the word but fresh gave error a '✌️ ' but with his thumb out- idK) "Sup broski" "DON'T 'BROSKI' ME YOU F*CKING PARASITE" fresh's glasses turned into 'RU-DE' words, as fresh sighed. Error grumbled clearly annoyed "Wh@t d0 yOu w@nt @n¥w@ys‽". Error said, as Fresh smiled and stood up with a swift move error slowly lowered himself down to face fresh as fresh's glasses turned to back to normal 'YO-LO' fresh cleared his throat "basically broski, i heard weird noisas from anotha au i didn't rememba the au name but i saw dat unrad octopuss there with a bird" Errors eye sockets widened when Fresh said that, "Y0U M3@N N!GHTM@R€ @ND SW@-@-@D?" fresh nodded as he rubbed the back of his skull "ye, but I saw nightmar- .. nighmare wat eva his name iz, cryin in pain" Fresh shrugged as error grabbed fresh's arms and leaned close towards his face "T3L|_ M€ WH3R€" fresh's glasses turned into 'DU-NO' "I dont rememba broski wher da au iz or da name." "C0M3 0N @TL€@$T TR¥ T0 R3M€MB3R!" Error said, as he gestured fresh's hands up and down waiting impatiently. As fresh hummed scratching his head.

( !!!LEMON AHEAD!!! )

Nightmare cried, gasping sharply struggling to breathe "A-AH!~"