Killermare Angst |Anger.

Hello hello, sorry for not being able to post new parts as always, I've been busy with school and I'm trainin for scouts next week. This chapter will be short. Warnings are below (listening to music while writing)

Warning ;
SA
Forced love
Amnesia
Swears
Angst

Here it is again, the room of torture it has been 4 hours of nightmare who experienced being electrocuted and brainwashed, it made nightmares head sting it felt like a fire on his head.

Now. Nightmare was sitting unconsciously on the chair he's strapped on tightly, his head looking down, tears trickled down nightmares cheeks his body covered in bruises.

The torture stopped, sci approached to nightmare looking at him carefully. Writing anything necessary on his clipboard, swad was smiling his body relaxed leaning against a wall, for hours he just watched nightmare suffer again and again,

Its disgusting for sure. Sci then walked back to his table filled with potions, vials and syringes. His hand grabbing a vial filled with a dark cyan shinning liquid inside of it, which is nightmares memory. All of it. The memories of his brother, subordinates friends. All stuffed in a single vial.

Those memories are sweet, so memorable the moments were so peaceful. All those stuff nightmare experienced with everyone gone. In that vial

Sci turned his head and began walking towards swad, swads face lit up as he uncrossed his arms raising his eyebrow. Sci stood infront of swad holding the vial in his palm.

"In this vial, it has all of nightmares memories."

Sci words felt like goodnews to swads ears, swad stood straightly and grabbed the vial. Staring at the shinning liquid inside of it, a smirk spreading across swads lips.

"Thank you sci, you really are a good friend."

Sci sighed deeply, the feeling of guilt flowing over his soul it felt so wrong to do this but. Sci was forced, he was scared to fight back Ofcourse swad had a powerful aura that could made a monster faint in any moment it would make sci scared,

Sci looked down and bowed Infront of swad, his palm placed on his shoulder.

"Would you like me to install his new memories?"

"Hm..yes."

(Skipping because yes)

Right now, the same brainwashhelmet on nightmares head being placed and stuck, nightmare was still unconscious. His breathing was slow but now too slow.

Sci standing beside a lever, guilt filling his soul it felt so so wrong. But sci was scared, with no other choice or thoughts. Sci placed his hand on the holder of the lever and pulled it down.

Nightmares eye socket shot open, his body being struck again. Screaming in pain and agony as tears rolled down his eye.

"FUCK! AAAAAAAA!"

Nightmare screamed out, his body trembled and shuddered from the feeling of being electrocuted, it felt painful. Like being stabbed in the chest with a spear, swad watched from afar smiling.

"I can't wait to have fun with you."

Meanwhile with the bad 'sanses'

Meanwhile with the bad Sanses, dust was pacing back and forth his fingers on his chin, his face expression was worried and filled with slight anger.

While dust paced back and forth, horror was bothered about the situation of nightmare being missing, again. It feels so tiring to settle this everyday Swad takes nightmare and runs away and they. THEY have to go search for him again?!

It would be easier if they had someone stronger or someone who could help them find nightmare, killer at the moment was stressed and scratching his skull. Staring at the note that 'nightmare' supposedly wrote.

Dust clenched his palms and pinched the bridge of his nose, sighing deeply his head was throbbing badly, dust is exhausted..

"This is not bosses handwriting."

"..what?"

"I said this is not bosses handwriting."

Killer answered dusts confusion in his voice, killer sighed and slowly lifted his palm in the air teleporting a piece of paper from nightmares office. Shoving the paper in dusts face, dust grabbed the paper and looked at it all the words in the paper were all cursive.

"If you realized, the sentences in bosses paper work are all in cursive. But in this note it's not cursive it's persuasive."

"...I see no difference"

"Idiot."

"Nevermindd! I see it now .."

"Good, now if you don't mind me."

Killer turned his head towards a wall, staring at it for a few minutes dust being confused but didn't care.

Killer was moving his head as if he was speaking to someone but it was just a
wall.

"You better do your job."

"Yeah yeah whatever."

To be continueddd

Sorry if it's too short, I'm on 5% right now so I can't do much. My badd anyways be patient for the next chapter hope you enjoy.

(801 words)