Bad sanses angst | Dark night

This part might be short since I don't really have any ideas, I'm using a website to continue this

Warning :

Torture
Angst
Swearing and forced act

What happened after Horror, died from being stabbed in the chest. Dust cradled the jacket he wore before he even drifted away in his sleep.

Dust was sitting down near horrors grave, tears rolling down his face, the only person he got to get close to and talk with. Gone, turned into ashes and dust.

"Damnit, why did it have to be you."

Dust gritted his teeth, his voice wobbly and high pitched with his breathing also shaky and unstable.
Noone came to visit because of how busy and what suffering they're going through.

Dust rubbed his tears with his gloves, soaking them into the fabric as he layed down on his side. Relaxing beside Horror's grave, wanting nothing else but to just finally get some relief.

The dark night enveloping dust's body, making him combined with the shadows. As small droplets of tears sunk into the soil beneath him.

As much as dust hated to say it, he hates killer.

So fucking much.

There nightmare was, laying on the cold ground weakly, his body having zero strength and energy to even more anymore. After being tortured and zapped more than twice in a day.

All he wanted was to sit back and get some rest after that stupid argument but no, of course this.. bill guy sort thingy had to mess with his moment.

Even if nightmare doesn't know them, all he knows is that bill is a heartless, and will forever be a monster.

"Get up, your husband is here."

Bill said over the speaker, nightmare forced his body to stand up, but only ending up on his knees, tired and almost drained.

With a click from a door, Swad walked inside, his expression worried as he rushed to nightmare.

"Oh baby, are you okay?"

Swad asked, frowning as he wrapped his arms around nightmare tightly, rubbing his back soothingly as nightmare fell limp against him. Tears forming from his eyes.

Nightmare hugged swad back, burying his face into his chest.

"Can we please go home."

Nightmare said in a whiny tone, his eyes felt watery but trying to hold back his tears, not wanting to look pathetic in front of his 'lover'

Swad smiled, rubbing Nightmare's skull gently as he kissed his forehead, it felt so affectionate but of course it was all a lie from the hands of a 🍇r.

"of course baby, I'll cook your favourite meal."

Swad whispered lowly, leaning in and kissing nightmare on the lips, (I feel disgusted by just writing this) and rubbed nightmares hips with his thumb.

And here we are on killer, just staring into nothingness. Flowers already bloomed out of his mouth like veins, they grow and never stop.

Killers eye sockets formed tears, real ones. His ribs hurt from the pressure of the flowers growing inside him, blood already trickling down his chin.

Killer couldn't even talk anymore since his throat was filled with flowers. All the noises he could let out was a strangled silent scream from the pain inside him.

This felt like torture, and it was. Killers heart isn't even table anymore, it's in stage 3, distorted and messed up.

Killer couldn't even feel anything at this point, all he wants is to just disappear already, he just wished nightmare was beside him to comfort him.

Why does everyone keep suffering?.