KillerMare Angst || a fight with swad

(Let's just get to the point.)

Nightmare stood there silently, as Killer gripped his hands tears dropping down his cheek "Explain to me.. Why him." Killer said as he sniffled trying to hold back while wiping his tears "Look I.." Nightmare said in a guilty voice as Killer clenched his teeth "EXPLAIN TO ME! WHY HIM!? WHY NOT ME! I WAS SUPPOSED TO BE YOUR LOVER, I WAS THE ONE WHO LOVED YOU FIRST BUT YOU CHOSE HIM INSTEAD OF ME?!" "LOOK KILLER I--.. DIDN'T HAVE A CHOICE! HE FORCED ME TO MARRY HI-" "AND YOU LET HIM FORCE YOU LIKE AN IDIOT?!" Killer said, as Nightmares went silent again as tears dripped down his cheeks. Dust, Horror and Error we're frozen and silent to death they we're out of words to say anything. Killer sighed as he wiped his tears with his shirt, as he spoke up again "I loved you so much, yet.. you still chose me over him, ... It hurts you know? I've known you ever since the day I joined your gang, and you helped me. I fell in love with you I tried confessing to you but you ignored me like I was some sort of....an invisible statue .... And now, I found you after 5 years . I was tired I never let go of that tiny piece of hope inside of me, just to find you and be happy but.. wow.

......

I guess I wasn't good enough for you, not even a single bit ey?

I guess I wasn't good enough for you, not even a single bit ey?.. haha.." Killer spoke up as he sighed "it doesn't matter anyway, you're getting married to swad you should be happyy.." "..I'm not happ-" "lier. Lier. You always loved swad, cared for him even followed him everywhere he goes you like him.. and I know it. I know it very fucking much nightmare." "....do not call me that." "Oh! My badd.. idiot." "H3y k1ll€r y0ur g0!Ng t0 f@-" "shut up" "...." "listen here, nightmare I don't want to see you infront of my face. Ever. Again. If I do see you, I wouldn't bother trying to kill you like a pathetic little shjt." "...sorry.ill go now." "...good bye nightmare." Killer said in a mocking voice, as Nightmare walked past killer slowly as tears we're streaming down his cheeks he was speechless, feeling guilt and sorrow. Until then.

"Darling."

"....SHIT" Swad walked toward Nightmare and grabbed his chin firmly, as he stared into Nightmares eyes "What did I say about TAKING SO LONG?" Swad slapped Nightmares face and made him fall onto the ground, groaning in pain as Killer eye sockets widened when he saw Nightmare that got slapped by Swad. "...what.the.fuck."
"0h wh@t th3 h€l|_." Meanwhile, Swad was yelling at Nightmare loudly as the monsters nearby the stores got afraid some ran away, while others watched and recorded. "Come on." Swad grabbed Nightmares shirt and dragged him forcefully on the road, making Nightmare choke slightly and cough "cough F-FUCK G-GAH" Killer gripped his hands as he stared at Swads skull "...HEY SWAD." ...Swad slowly turned his head and looked at Killer, as he stopped dragging Nightmare "..you again." "Mhm... You know.. you shouldn't be dragging nightmare like a damn dog on the road." "Why would you care? You're emotionless after all." "...you fucking.." "fucking what? He doesn't love you at all anyways" "YOU WANNA FIGHT YOU BIRD SHIT?" "try me fucking tar leaking bit-" that is when, Killer punched Swad in the face and slammed him onto a wall as Nightmare was coughing on the road while Error tried helping Nightmare. "..OH YOU'RE ON YOU FUCKING TAR ASS" Swad grinned as he grabbed onto Killers neck and threw him onto the ground choking him as Killer coughed and grinned slightly "is that all you got?." Killer lifted up his knee and kicked Swads stomach harshly as Swad groaned. Meanwhile while Killer and Swad we're fighting, Error hushed Nightmare as he hugged him tightly rubbing his skull as Nightmare cried in pain ( don't even think about it.) "$hh.. y0ur f!-f1ne.." Nightmare sniffled into Errors shoulder as he looked over to Killer and Swad who were currently fighting, as Error closed Nightmares eye sockets "d0nt l0Ok @t th3m, f0cu$ 0n m€." Error said as Error continued comforting Nightmare. Back to Killer and Swad- both of them we're beaten up, but still standing as Killer was kicking Swads skull with his shoe "Come on, surprise me bird shit." And that made Swad twitch his eye annoyed, as  Swad flapped his wing up harsly scratching Killers face with his feathers "OW- YOU DAMN-" Killer was clearly angry now, Killer took out a knife from his pocket and stabbed Swads leg.  Making Swad scream in pain "AAAAA- YOU FUCKING GAH!" Swad said in a groaning voice as blood streamed down onto the ground "Accept it. You lost." "Fuck you tar leaking bitch.." "fucking say that again I'll slice your throat."."tch..."

TO BE CONTINUEX- SOFRH THIS CHAPTER IS SHORT I GOT LAZY plus, it's 9:10 rn I'm ducking tired 🦆 angwYsSss next chapter will contain a bunch of angst like this chapter probably idk 🤷‍♀️ now I'm gonna go spoke some wee- 🚶🤙

...
Otak kuning macam kuah lemak anjayy 🤙

( 875 words )