KillerMare Angst || "Why him?."

(Okay guys, Ik that the last chapter I left a little cliffhanger but in this chapter I will skip some parts since I don't really have any ideas. So this chapter is when Swad and Nightmare had a marriage,don't question it anyways I hope you understand enjoy reading.)

Includes :

Swearing

KillerMare Angst

(..enjoy)

Title : *

Title : * ..Why him?.

(Beginning)

Nightmares Pov :

*I woke up in Swads and ..My bed, Swad was still asleep so I placed my foot down on the ground and walked to the kitchen for a snack. After about 5 minutes I was staring in the fridge nothing to eat just eggs and some bread on the counter, I sighed and grabbed the eggs and closed the fridge door, and began turning on the stove, putting a pan and some oil on it and let it get hot for a moment.*

"...what day it is today.."

"Our marriage day darling!~"

*I flinched and quickly turned my head around and looked at Swad*

"..you shouldn't scare me like that.."

"Hehe~ sorry darl..~"

Noones Pov :

Swad :

*I wrapped my arms around darlings waist and smiled*

"What are you cooking darl?~"

Nightmare :

*I sighed and putted the raw eggs on the pan and let it sizzle and cook*

"just some eggs.."

*I yawned and pushed Swads arms off my waist and walked over to a cabinet to grab 2 plates and placed it on the table, headed back at the stove grabbed a spatula and scrambled the eggs*

Swad :

"Hm..darling~ what wedding dress do you want to wear today?~"

*I hummed waiting for darling to answer my question*

Nightmare :

*I went silent for a moment and thinked about the wedding dress I'm gonna wear*

"..i don't know but i'll go buy my wedding dress myself, since you don't know fashion."

*I pointed at Swads orange yellow coat with a disgusted face*

Swad :

*My eyes widen and chuckled*

"Hehe!~ Oh C'mon darling, what I'm wearing is fabulous!~"

Nightmare :

"fabulous my ass."

*i rolled my eyes and putted some pepper on the scrambled eggs and placed some of the scrambled eggs on Swad's plate and mine to.*

Swad :