Killermare Angst|Anger. (2)

Author here, new chapter I'm drained rn my eyelids are heavy but I'm jamming into listening some music. I hate the fact that I forced myself to make this but idc ilyl

Warnings are below

Warning :
Amnesia
Torturing

"Killer."

The voice snapped Killer out of his thoughts,killer turning his head directly at dust, looking into his eye sockets frequently blinking.

"Sorry did you say something?"

"No, just..are you okay?"

"I'm fine what do you mean?"

Killer asked politely, tilting his head to his left side, raising his eyebrow. Dust sighed deeply and pinched the bridge of his nose his head slightly stopped stinging.

"You were staring at that wall for 10 minutes."

Killers face contorted into a 'oh' way, killer looked down at the note in his palm staring deeply. His white pupil shaking in his right eye socket. It felt painful to killer just seeing or hearing nightmare kidnapped or captured again.

Killer always loved nightmare ever since the very start they met, the memories were so sweet and memorable killer wanted to go back to that time. Where nightmare was cheerful and smiling all day, but because of that stupid obsessive bird, nightmares aura changed into dark and cold, marks and bruises always being exposed on nightmares neck each day he got home from what nightmare supposedly said was he went outside to get some air and 'fell' down.

It always made killers soul sink when he sees nightmares bruises and marks, he felt like giving that stupid bird a lesson for good. He has always been useless for this universe anyway, atleast swad 'just' captured nightmare and didn't do any torturing things to him,

Well killer. You thought wrong.

Back to nightmare.

Nightmare kept screaming in agony, the torture getting more painful every second, it was like needles in every single inch of nightmares body. The memories that swad made himself for nightmare, just to make nightmare only remember him.

And him only.

Sci kept standing beside the lever that took control of the helmet on nightmares head, sci felt so much guilt I'm his soul, he didn't want to do this but he was scared.

Swad kept grinning at the sight of nightmare being electrocuted, and the memories of only swad entering his brain could ever make swad happier

Sci fidgeted with his bone fingers, tears forming into his eyes. His body was shaking with guilt and also fear, this felt so wrong to do but sci was forced, swad threatened sci to do it or he intends to do something horrible to him, maybe tearing him limb by limb, or even more.

Finally, after hours the torture stopped, nightmares eye lid got heavier and heavier until he couldn't fight back anymore. He fainted in the chair, his body being limp and weak.

"I- the m-memories are now inside of him.."

Sci murmured, quietly. As his body shook in fear tears rolling down his cheeks whilst sci kept his palm covering his eye sockets. Suddenly feeling a hand being placed on his shoulder, sci eyes widened and turned his head seeing swad smiling softly at him.

that smile held hints of thankfullness, Swad lifted his palm off sci's shoulder and approached Nightmare.

Swad grabbed the straps on nightmares wrist and ankles, releasing him from the chair, nightmares body fell forward

Swad catched nightmares body quickly with his arms, wrapping them around nightmares waist. Swad hummed in nightmares shoulder, slowly picking him up and teleporting away.

Leaving nothing, no trace.

Sci stood there and collapsed onto his knees, guilt flowing over him as he cried, His palms covering his eyes, sci choked on his own ears coughing violently.

"What h-have I done?."

Time passed, it's been over 2 hours after the torture, nightmare was laying on Swads bed breathing heavily. Until finally.

Nightmare woke up, his eye socket slowly opening only to be hit by the bright colour of the sun flashing against his face, nightmare covered the side of his face that is flashed by the sun with the palm of his hand,

Nightmare looked around his brain aching, as nightmare groaned trying to move only to be pushed into pain every single movement he made, nightmare shoved the back of his head into the pillows.

"Where's swad?"

Hello hello readers this is another short chap because I have school tommorow. My apologies for my troubles to continue this story, I hope you enjoy have a good night/day

(749 words)